I don’t usually like making short posts without adding much substance, but I couldn’t let this one go by. DougJ of Balloon Juice wrote yesterday about people’s desire to see Dick Cheney actually run for President in 2012. His choice of title for the post is priceless, and I hereby declare that DougJ won the internets yesterday…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Fortune 500 Company Wins Fight To Turn Women’s Safe House Into A Luxury Hotel thkpr.gs/11fnKwW // Wow. @WesternSouthern are shits. 2 hours ago
- RT @ThePlumLineGS: John McCain's outburst today calling out Tea Party Senators for jumping the shark is remarkable: washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-lin… 3 hours ago
- RT @tjcrowley: Dalek Found At Bottom Of British Pond, Probably Just Biding Its Time - giantfreakinrobot.com/scifi/dalek-bo… 4 hours ago
- RT @BoobsRadley: "Lose ten pounds by Memorial Day!" - pretty much just organ thieves at this point. 4 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction