I was hoping to queue up a few blog posts for the next week, but didn’t manage to find the time to do so. I’m traveling to Toronto for a meeting for the next few days, so the blog will probably be rather quiet this week. When I get back, however, I’ve got lots of stuff to talk about- and hopefully will have some nice Toronto pics to share!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @StrangeSource: @drskyskull @panther_modern They should just give Johnny Depp a big check, apologize to everyone and put the thing on Yo… 5 hours ago
- I am so unenthusiastic about The Lone Ranger movie I wish someone would go back in time and prevent me from watching the trailers. 5 hours ago
- RT @TheDailyEdge: SEPTEMBER 2012: While #GOP austerity turns USA into 3rd World country, China approves $157B infrastructure spending http:… 5 hours ago
- RT @brx0: @drskyskull And if it *did* collapse, people would have the opportunity to choose the lowest bidder among competing private-secto… 5 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction