Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- The Landowner of "Sir, You Are Being Hunted" is really quite terrifying. youtube.com/watch?v=nIutwF… 55 minutes ago
- Saturday night: drinking champagne and being chased by Victorian robots across a desolate British countryside. 2 hours ago
- RT @tracilaw: @drskyskull @PolkaDotFoxTrot You just became my hero for tweeting about C.H.U.D.s! Wonder how many are wondering what that me… 3 hours ago
- I have gotten @PolkaDotFoxTrot to regularly worry about being attacked by C.H.U.D.s. My proudest accomplishment as a husband! 4 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Echoes of the past. We begin with teofilo at Gambler’s House, describing fascinating speculation that the former residents of Chaco Canyon may have chosen the site for their home based on its acoustic properties. (I’ve resolved to visit the site … Continue reading