Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Going silent for takeoff. BBL! 4 hours ago
- HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND!!! twitter.com/jacquelyngill/… 4 hours ago
- Best I ever did was fly from Europe over Easter -- each passenger got his/her own ROW. twitter.com/sciencebase/st… 4 hours ago
- Also: I have a power outlet & wifi for this flight, so I may not shut up for eight hours. Apologies in advance... >:-) 4 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Echoes of the past. We begin with teofilo at Gambler’s House, describing fascinating speculation that the former residents of Chaco Canyon may have chosen the site for their home based on its acoustic properties. (I’ve resolved to visit the site … Continue reading