Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @CassandraRules: ❤️ @WhitneyWay @Dancingmanfound http://t.co/S4ny5754uz 8 hours ago
- #NewTLCShows Look at this weird thing I can do with my finger 8 hours ago
- #NewTLCShows "Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams -- The Series." 8 hours ago
- #NewTLCShows The hit new game show: "Who Knows What the Word "Learning" Means?" 8 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Echoes of the past. We begin with teofilo at Gambler’s House, describing fascinating speculation that the former residents of Chaco Canyon may have chosen the site for their home based on its acoustic properties. (I’ve resolved to visit the site … Continue reading