Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @sciencecomic: Hey my vaccine comic is going to part of this 300 page Nib collection! kickstarter.com/projects/mattb… http://t.co/DqnUByjf6r 33 minutes ago
- RT @JenLucPiquant: Lego Optics Lab: Worm Drive Panoramic Mount science20.com/square_root_of… 44 minutes ago
- ... aaaaand Christie alienates the only constituency that might have enough impaired judgment to vote for him. twitter.com/thehill/status… 49 minutes ago
- It took only five minutes in the grocery store before @PolkaDotFoxTrot called me a "dinkus." 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Echoes of the past. We begin with teofilo at Gambler’s House, describing fascinating speculation that the former residents of Chaco Canyon may have chosen the site for their home based on its acoustic properties. (I’ve resolved to visit the site … Continue reading