Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Now that I'm filled with rage, it's time for bed. 25 minutes ago
- Is anyone else imagining Bryan Fischer's "Big Gay" as the name of a Southern trucking song? "Oh we got a great big gay, here, truckin..." 1 hour ago
- RT @RelUnrelated: The anti-gay bigots use the same script as the anti-women bigots: "You don't want equality, you want supremacy!" It's sti… 1 hour ago
- I doubt NC legislators are dumb enough to pass the "Kill All Professors" bill, but they may be crazy enough. And it's a declaration of war. 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Echoes of the past. We begin with teofilo at Gambler’s House, describing fascinating speculation that the former residents of Chaco Canyon may have chosen the site for their home based on its acoustic properties. (I’ve resolved to visit the site … Continue reading