Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Saturday night: @PolkaDotFoxTrot and I yell at each other on twitter while sitting next to each other at dinner. 51 minutes ago
- RT @LOLGOP: The problem is Democrats don't sound half as sure of themselves when they're right as Republicans do when they're making shit u… 6 hours ago
- RT @robertloerzel: Photos from my walk this morning in St. Boniface Cemetery http://t.co/GiufoEhJO4 6 hours ago
- Reading an old book on Einstein's relativity. Fun to see all the physical & philosophical alternatives considered at the time. 7 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Echoes of the past. We begin with teofilo at Gambler’s House, describing fascinating speculation that the former residents of Chaco Canyon may have chosen the site for their home based on its acoustic properties. (I’ve resolved to visit the site … Continue reading