Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @KagroX: I'm partnering with Blackwater to invade the islands & plunder their banks. You can buy shares in the venture. http://t.co/ZSB1… 1 hour ago
- RT @j_zimms: I trust this piece about not panicking over US Ebola because it is sensible, and because it leads with Douglas Adams http://t.… 1 hour ago
- RT @edyong209: So, I spent the afternoon hanging out with mantis shrimps. This is "Mr Googles". http://t.co/eeZ7DE9T8D 11 hours ago
- Watched the trailer for "Ouija: The Movie." Why would any self-respecting demon go after American teenagers? 12 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Echoes of the past. We begin with teofilo at Gambler’s House, describing fascinating speculation that the former residents of Chaco Canyon may have chosen the site for their home based on its acoustic properties. (I’ve resolved to visit the site … Continue reading