Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @DrLindseyFitz: Phenomenal chapel in Cathays Cemetery, Cardiff, now in disrepair but being restored. #MustReturnSoon http://t.co/8rtaWDe… 1 hour ago
- Senate Abortion Hearing Reveals Junk Science Behind Women's Health Laws io9.com/senate-abortio… // ABORTIONS CAUSE HITLER 1 hour ago
- RT @DrLindseyFitz: Came across amazing memorial to those who donated their bodies to medicine at Cathays Cemetery. cc @LibraryatNight http:… 1 hour ago
- RT @27andaphd: Sometimes you look down and still see beauty http://t.co/e6KLe1VjFR 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Echoes of the past. We begin with teofilo at Gambler’s House, describing fascinating speculation that the former residents of Chaco Canyon may have chosen the site for their home based on its acoustic properties. (I’ve resolved to visit the site … Continue reading