Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Shooting a Deep One in the face with a shotgun? Priceless. #DarkCornersOfTheEarth 11 hours ago
- RT @evelynjlamb: @drskyskull You are so good at connecting with the youth! 13 hours ago
- By the way, used the symbol "U_2" in class today and told students that it will be uploaded to their iPhones tonight. #TopicalHumor 13 hours ago
- RT @jgold85: Goldfish can perceive ultraviolet light. 14 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Echoes of the past. We begin with teofilo at Gambler’s House, describing fascinating speculation that the former residents of Chaco Canyon may have chosen the site for their home based on its acoustic properties. (I’ve resolved to visit the site … Continue reading