Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @QuiltingMuriel: Well I've decided, this will be mine. LOL! https://t.co/FaGn2QkczX 22 minutes ago
- RT @alexandraerin: Man, the people who still believe that the terrorist attack on Planned Parenthood was a "bank robbery" REALLY want to be… 28 minutes ago
- RT @saragoldrickrab: Wake up America! Private college elites built this crappy college finance system & don't want u 2 have a better one. h… 1 hour ago
- Fracking: making the absurd plan of Christopher Walken in "A View to a Kill" seem plausible. twitter.com/LastQuake/stat… 6 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Echoes of the past. We begin with teofilo at Gambler’s House, describing fascinating speculation that the former residents of Chaco Canyon may have chosen the site for their home based on its acoustic properties. (I’ve resolved to visit the site … Continue reading