There’s 10 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #19! It will be held at The Renaissance Mathematicus, and entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Okay, enough doomscrolling for one night. 30 minutes ago
- RT @singerish: @drskyskull This is what we need to do: newsobserver.com/opinion/articl… 32 minutes ago
- Not really my cup of tea but I'm not going to judge twitter.com/PubicZirconium… 37 minutes ago
- RT @vinn_ayy: The discovery of the Burger King’s burial chamber is perhaps one of the most important archaeological finds of this century 41 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction