There’s 10 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #19! It will be held at The Renaissance Mathematicus, and entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Tucker first made that facial expression when Jon Stewart told him he was ruining America and his face stuck like t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 minutes ago
- What I was saying yesterday. And the products are complicated enough that you won’t know what you’re missing until… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
- Welp I’ve been spotted twitter.com/izzypie101/sta… 15 minutes ago
- RT @RachelLeishman: Because people are still talking about it as if @JohnBoyega didn't openly clarify, let him speak for himself. And also,… 21 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction