Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Hey, if a predator is much larger than average is girth, it means it's really really good at what it does. twitter.com/WhySharksMatte… 42 minutes ago
- What I really love about this strategy is that it is basically "taking away baby's toys until he learns to behave." twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi/… 1 hour ago
- Happy birthday to @SarahMackAttack! To celebrate, here's a photo I took of a cuttlefish at an aquarium a few years… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @Rajio: I want to talk to whoever was responsible for this poster. I want to discuss how many meetings and heated conversations were in… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction