Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- I feel like this thread validates my entire lifestyle in my 40s. twitter.com/taikawaititi/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @kazweida: OMG. Toddler-in/chief is a little too on the nose twitter.com/thedailybeast/… 6 hours ago
- Conservative idiocy kills. twitter.com/alexandraerin/… 11 hours ago
- I IMMEDIATELY thought of this gif. twitter.com/brianstelter/s… https://t.co/qf7FcJVBUq 11 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Optics basics
Since this is supposed to be in large part a science-focused blog, I wanted to get started with some serious posts about scientific topics. Like most of the established science bloggers, I’ll be mixing up posts which are on basic … Continue reading