Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Didn’t realize that he was passing through Egypt on this trip, because he’s definitely in the state of denial. twitter.com/ddale8/status/… 36 minutes ago
- In Caddyshack, Rodney Dangerfield mockingly played a character that has many of Trump’s worst characteristics. twitter.com/gottalaff/stat… 41 minutes ago
- RT @drskyskull: Kavanaugh, yesterday: “I didn’t do it.” Kavanaugh, today: “Heck, I was a virgin back then!” Kavanaugh, tomorrow: “I don’t e… 47 minutes ago
- Reminder that President ShitStain here has been accused of assault by over a dozen women, so his credibility in dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 47 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction