I hate to do this so soon after starting my blog, but I’ll be having a posting slowdown over the next few weeks as I travel on business to Amsterdam, the Ukraine, and then San Jose. I’ll try and throw in a few insightful posts (with pictures) of the various places I end up…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- “This wildly popular bill is politically risky” is really a take I wasn’t expecting twitter.com/holmesjosh/sta… 5 hours ago
- Okay the only reason I'm still awake is because there's a cat sitting in my lap and I can't move to turn off the li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @ThatShockratees: Manchin’s not just an asshole, he’s a stupid one. twitter.com/jamespmanley/s… 8 hours ago
- I still need to use this monster in a D&D adventure. https://t.co/A6sdPhstjr 8 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction