Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Skyrim, first day: “Wow! I get to fight a dragon! Awesome!” Skyrim, tenth day: “Fucking dragons need to fuck the fuck off!” 3 hours ago
- RT @beardedstoner: This is perfectly acceptable politics but being rude to people in restaurants is beyond the pale. twitter.com/kfile/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Ready for #Halloween! https://t.co/B5cqswRulf 6 hours ago
- Politics should also not be conducted by politicians who blatantly lie to their constituents, ignore their interest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction