Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @mpersandy: And, what isn’t noted is that at least 6, if not 7, of those Democrats only had issue with the minimum wage increase being t… 1 hour ago
- RT @DisneyRaya: Happy Friday to this impromptu photoshoot with Kelly Marie Tran. #DisneyRaya https://t.co/qSOkCvUUGc 1 hour ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: There are no good Republicans. 1 hour ago
- HA HA HA HA HA twitter.com/rachaelmbade/s… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Tag Archives: Lovecraft
Most people are hopefully aware of the very strong religious right movement to incorporate creationism (the belief that God created the world and everything in it in its present form) in science classes as valid topic of study alongside evolution … Continue reading
My thesis advisor has often lamented the rise of email in society, mainly because the electronic correspondence isn’t as permanent as the written letter, and lots of interesting historical anecdotes can get lost. I delved into one of these recently … Continue reading