Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- This is, however, going to become the setting for a D&D adventure. twitter.com/amyvernon/stat… 20 minutes ago
- 112,000 deaths as of today. We're going to hit 200k before this is over. 33 minutes ago
- Yessss a book I ordered that is filled with fantasy inns for my D&D games just arrived so now my players will be fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 43 minutes ago
- RT @goldietaylor: “If you hear the dogs, keep going. If you see the torches in the woods, keep going. If there's shouting after you, keep g… 55 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Tag Archives: creationism
I was wandering through my local craft store the other day and came across the following interesting artifact: It’s a miniature natural history museum, complete with prehistoric man and dinosaurs galore. The kicker is that it’s a miniature for under … Continue reading