Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @TheOperaGeek: *stares exhaustedly* https://t.co/kmK1uzA1nb 7 hours ago
- RT @maxseddon: Russian TikTokers practicing their English to avoid getting arrested during Navalny protests. “If they try to throw you int… 7 hours ago
- RT @atrupar: REPORTER: You've joked a couple times about the difference between the Trump and Biden administrations. Do you feel less const… 7 hours ago
- This is another one of those moments where I feel poor Tucker hasn't really thought through the implications of wha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Tag Archives: creationism
I was wandering through my local craft store the other day and came across the following interesting artifact: It’s a miniature natural history museum, complete with prehistoric man and dinosaurs galore. The kicker is that it’s a miniature for under … Continue reading