Time for another round-up of weirdscifacts from Twitter! Read below to find out what this creepy 1873 woodcut is depicting.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @JimObergefell: Excited and honored to take part in roll call tonight with @OHDems delegation! #DemsInPhilly #DNCinPHL https://t.co/GDs… 2 minutes ago
- RT @AstroKatie: As a side note, Trump also has a lot of support from people who would welcome the literal resurrection of Hitler https://t.… 14 minutes ago
- Reminder: I'll be popping by Rochester, NY this coming weekend, if any twitter folks there want to say "hi" or grab coffee. 18 minutes ago
- OH WELL LET'S JUST TAKE THEIR WORD ON IT THEN twitter.com/TPM/status/758… 20 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction