Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @Ryan_Ken_Acts: We are animate stardust that gets to observe the stars, and I’m not horny for capitalism like that. So goo goo gah gah h… 1 hour ago
- Thanks for stepping up, and sorry people are like this. twitter.com/bobomonkeyrage… 3 hours ago
- Incidentally, that stuff on the right of the photo? That's kitty Cookie's whiskers. I didn't even notice that when… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- I don't even think he's aware that Eric is his son twitter.com/atrupar/status… 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Fantasy fiction
I haven’t been blogging much lately, because *gestures hands at everything* but I wanted to give a shoutout and a boost to a friend’s work today! If you’ve been following for a while, you may remember that not too long … Continue reading