Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @corvidresearch: Here’s a reminder that large numbers of birds congregating or flying together in the evening is totally normal. 5,000 g… 4 hours ago
- RT @JessicaCale: I grew up here. Sounds about right 5 hours ago
- Thinking of buying D&D postcards and sending them out to twitter friends who are interested. 5 hours ago
- Crab from the future: "The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look Crustacea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Category Archives: Entertainment
So Halloween may be done, but I’m not quite done with Halloween! I was sitting around thinking about horror-themed video games, and decided that I wanted to put together a list of some of my favorites! Such a list is, … Continue reading
I haven’t been blogging much lately, because *gestures hands at everything* but I wanted to give a shoutout and a boost to a friend’s work today! If you’ve been following for a while, you may remember that not too long … Continue reading
Time again for another compilation of old School Dungeons & Dragons posts from twitter! I am still not tired of exploring the history and mechanics of classic RPGs and the adventures written for them. Bughunters (1993), by Lester Smith. We … Continue reading