Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- The winking is getting really obvious, guys twitter.com/LEBassett/stat… 1 hour ago
- RT @drskyskull: Based on my experiences in Amsterdam, it leads to a lot of British people coming into town and getting super stoned. 1 hour ago
- Knowing Kelsey Grammar, I assume the Frazier sequel will have him on Newsmax talking about vaccine deaths and how the 2020 election was fake 1 hour ago
- With their police gone, I hope Uvalde is prepared for the stunning drop in crime that will follow twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction
Tag Archives: role-playing games
You know, nearly twenty years ago, when I was in high school, I was playing the role-playing game Vampire: The Masquerade with some of my friends. If you’re wondering what this has to do with the ‘politics’ tag, bear with … Continue reading →