I just had to write a brief post to celebrate: I finally, finally finished writing my NaNoWriMo project! For those who have been reading me for a while, you know that I officially completed NaNoWriMo’s 50k words by the 28th of November. However, I still had two chapters to write to actually complete the book. Those two damn chapters took me another two months to write! (This is a good demonstration of why having a strict writing deadline is important.) Now, at last, I’m finished: the final novel word count was 61.5k. Maybe I can get back to writing my textbook, now…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- All hopped up again from D&D and now must figure out how to sleep. 12 minutes ago
- This really makes the point, doesn't it? twitter.com/Fly_Sistah/sta… 13 minutes ago
- RT @TheTattooedProf: For starters, yes twitter.com/JulianCastro/s… 13 minutes ago
- I see "Dean Cain" is trending again and that is never for good reasons. 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction