This post is mainly for my girlfriend: today’s xkcd comic:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @XOofXOs: Terrifyingly good folk horror novel. @PhilRickman knocked it out of the park with this one. https://t.co/X39wjUKWJV 21 minutes ago
- RT @renato_mariotti: This decision not to lie on Trump’s behalf appears to be one of the only smart decisions made by his legal team this y… 32 minutes ago
- RT @TarasKuzio: It's an official decree. Ukraine will not negotiate with Russia as long as it is ruled by Putin president.gov.ua/documents/6792… 33 minutes ago
- RT @scottEmovienerd: the youtube bigots who make 35 hate videos about black mermaids are gonna love this. 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction