This post is mainly for my girlfriend: today’s xkcd comic:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @nbcwashington: Just In: The city of D.C. has renamed part of a street that leads to the White House to Black Lives Matter Way. https://… 10 minutes ago
- RT @SethAndrewsTTA: The first reporter who yells out, "What the fuck are you talking about?" should automatically receive a Pulitzer Prize. 13 minutes ago
- Hey @realDonaldTrump: fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu twitter.com/vladduthierscb… 18 minutes ago
- We’re all tired of presidential scandals being labeled “-gate,” but we must make an exception for the magnificence of #babygate. 20 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction