This post is mainly for my girlfriend: today’s xkcd comic:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @aaolomi: if I wear this im guaranteed getting tackled by tsa twitter.com/mashable/statu… 5 hours ago
- I am laughing because it is horrible and almost certainly true. twitter.com/aaolomi/status… 5 hours ago
- This was lovely. twitter.com/SarahMackAttac… 5 hours ago
- The article itself contradicts the thesis of this tweet. 🙄 twitter.com/politico/statu… 5 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction