For those who’ve enjoyed Matt Harding’s delightful videos of himself dancing throughout the world, he has a new one, with “a cast of thousands.” This is the sort of video that, perhaps irrationally, gives me hope for humanity, and actually brought a tear to my eye:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @AmandaMarcotte: They are *desperate* to keep people from watching it. That would be due to the fact that Trump is as guilty as anyone… 7 minutes ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Republicans shot down amendments that would allow senators to access relevant evidence withheld by the White House, St… 55 minutes ago
- RT @NBCNews: "We're making it hard for you to say, 'I don't want to hear from these people, don't want to see these documents,'" Schiff sai… 8 hours ago
- I am never watching any Toy Story beyond Toy Story 2 because they raise uncomfortable existential questions that I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction