For those who’ve enjoyed Matt Harding’s delightful videos of himself dancing throughout the world, he has a new one, with “a cast of thousands.” This is the sort of video that, perhaps irrationally, gives me hope for humanity, and actually brought a tear to my eye:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @kylegriffin1: The U.S. government has awarded coronavirus relief loans to several subsidiaries of Chinese companies, including one link… 16 minutes ago
- This is like having “RTs do not equal endorsements” in your twitter bio but you only RT racism twitter.com/tvline/status/… 23 minutes ago
- 😳😳😳 twitter.com/THR/status/128… 8 hours ago
- Just realized I'm supposed to have my 6 month routine physical on Wednesday and... I think I'll cancel. Nothing maj… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction