For those who’ve enjoyed Matt Harding’s delightful videos of himself dancing throughout the world, he has a new one, with “a cast of thousands.” This is the sort of video that, perhaps irrationally, gives me hope for humanity, and actually brought a tear to my eye:
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @PenguinGalaxy: I didn't know I outputted enzymes, but I'd be thrilled to glow in the dark like a jellyfish. Pray, when does this moment… 18 minutes ago
- Yes, but if it works PROPERLY then nobody will know that I built it! twitter.com/HoboCEOE/statu… 57 minutes ago
- Oh, one more thing: at this point in my career, having earned about as many professional honors as I can imagine ge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Okay, enough doomscrolling. Time to play some guitar. 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction