For the first edition, there is obviously no requirement for entries to have been written since the last edition, so we’ll take anything (only chronologically speaking, of course). We’ll be automatically including all the entries for the “Classic Papers Challenge” that I hosted a few months back, as well.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @AstroKatie: @whstancil It’s maddening to see these rants about the damage of “pandemic isolation and disruption” when there are virtual… 30 minutes ago
- From now on, I refer to Tucker as "Tokyo Rose who wants to fuck M&Ms" twitter.com/Acyn/status/14… 11 hours ago
- RT @BlackKnight10k: They're already demanding President Biden apologize to Peter Doocy, and I say Peter Doocy should apologize to President… 13 hours ago
- Worth sharing again. twitter.com/ditchdoc1228/s… 13 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction