For the first edition, there is obviously no requirement for entries to have been written since the last edition, so we’ll take anything (only chronologically speaking, of course). We’ll be automatically including all the entries for the “Classic Papers Challenge” that I hosted a few months back, as well.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @PrestonMitchum: Is there a bail fund for Louisville too? Let me know and let’s match. twitter.com/phil_lewis_/st… 9 minutes ago
- twitter.com/Four_The_Peopl… https://t.co/wSNELStlFG 13 minutes ago
- RT @MoonPalaceBooks: https://t.co/rmX1ezdppy 14 minutes ago
- Oh, for no reason at all I feel like bringing out one of @realDonaldTrump's actual campaign promises, posted on his… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction