For the first edition, there is obviously no requirement for entries to have been written since the last edition, so we’ll take anything (only chronologically speaking, of course). We’ll be automatically including all the entries for the “Classic Papers Challenge” that I hosted a few months back, as well.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @TeaPainUSA: Not every Republican is so foolish as to not see the writin’ on the wall. Trump is gonna take down the whole Republican Pa… 29 minutes ago
- Incidentally, I did live reasonably well on $20k in grad school in the 90s. I did have a roommate, though, and a ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 35 minutes ago
- I have no patience for people's attitudes these days, btw. The world is too fucked up and I'm too stressed to put u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 43 minutes ago
- Invariably, when I block someone, it's someone that I've been sick of for a while already. 48 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction