For the first edition, there is obviously no requirement for entries to have been written since the last edition, so we’ll take anything (only chronologically speaking, of course). We’ll be automatically including all the entries for the “Classic Papers Challenge” that I hosted a few months back, as well.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @prdickinson: He’s seething with anger. Somebody’s about to get berated when the press leaves. He may throw something. He’s certainly to… 40 minutes ago
- Collaboration with nazis is bad for business. twitter.com/SpoxDHS/status… 3 hours ago
- RT @GottaLaff: Thought you said you couldn’t do that. 👉🏼Trump has signed an executive order to keep families together at the border, says t… 3 hours ago
- I just realized that there have been 29 seasons of The Simpsons and I am kinda freaking out. 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction