Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Trying to pay a former student to do some work for me for 1 1/2 months, since he's currently still on the job hunt.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 minutes ago
- RT @DarthMaluus: Come see Elisa Hurwitz's poster on Polarization-Independent Directional Invisibility! @drskyskull's student and a co-autho… 8 minutes ago
- Turns out Falling Felines and Fundamental Physics is being translated into *five* languages! I just learned about another one today!!! 1 hour ago
- RT @drskyskull: Narrator: Sean tried to dance away the stain on his soul. It did not work. Especially not with that quality of dancing. ht… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction