One last reminder: there’s only 3 days left to submit to The Giant’s Shoulders #2, to be held at The Lay Scientist, so if you’ve been meaning to write a classic science post and submit it, now would be a good time to get going! Entries can be submitted via blogcarnival.com, or directly to the carnival host.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Gaah heartbroken again. https://t.co/XayCMNgJuw 15 hours ago
- Hey @samanthorium here's the info on the creepy giant policeman game I was telling you about! store.steampowered.com/app/1373530/Mi… 15 hours ago
- Had an argument with my guitar instructor this morning about whose fault it is that our lesson schedule got screwed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @ThisIsCromulent: Aaahhhh yes. Because Rosa Parks famously chose to be black against public safety measures. 🙄 18 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction