One last reminder: there’s only 3 days left to submit to The Giant’s Shoulders #2, to be held at The Lay Scientist, so if you’ve been meaning to write a classic science post and submit it, now would be a good time to get going! Entries can be submitted via blogcarnival.com, or directly to the carnival host.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Too much sadness tonight, thanks to @twitter and @TwitterSupport themselves. I'm stepping away for the night. 8 hours ago
- You suck, @twitter. You suck really bad. twitter.com/icman55/status… 9 hours ago
- Wait, @twitter, did you suspend @trancewithemma? Why? You seem to have a vindictive streak against people who aren't nazis. 9 hours ago
- RT @JohnJHarwood: life comes at you fast twitter.com/usambdenmark/s… 9 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction