One last reminder: there’s only 3 days left to submit to The Giant’s Shoulders #2, to be held at The Lay Scientist, so if you’ve been meaning to write a classic science post and submit it, now would be a good time to get going! Entries can be submitted via blogcarnival.com, or directly to the carnival host.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Off on another downtown Jinan adventure! This time with my post-doc advisor. 4 hours ago
- *whispers* The women are happy because they can decide whether a particular relationship is good on their own terms… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- STEEEEEEEEVE twitter.com/cocacola/statu… 4 hours ago
- John Bolton bringing together the people of the US and NK, just not the way he expected. twitter.com/afp/status/113… 4 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction