One last reminder: there’s only 3 days left to submit to The Giant’s Shoulders #2, to be held at The Lay Scientist, so if you’ve been meaning to write a classic science post and submit it, now would be a good time to get going! Entries can be submitted via blogcarnival.com, or directly to the carnival host.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- I am conflicted about getting this. twitter.com/Grand_DM/statu… 16 minutes ago
- By the WorldOMeter count, we will pass 400k COVID deaths TODAY. https://t.co/laxcenCySz 22 minutes ago
- Oh great, we're gonna have Jurassic Park, but with cave people. twitter.com/Marilyn_Res/st… 25 minutes ago
- It's weird that 2021 is so far personally going okay for me, but at the same time my main goal for the next few months is "don't die." 31 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction