One last reminder: there’s only 3 days left to submit to The Giant’s Shoulders #2, to be held at The Lay Scientist, so if you’ve been meaning to write a classic science post and submit it, now would be a good time to get going! Entries can be submitted via blogcarnival.com, or directly to the carnival host.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Awww thank you! 💕💕💕 twitter.com/probablyfidget… 2 hours ago
- One thing that has become clear this year, between Herschel and Oz, is that the GOP does not do any vetting of thei… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- MATTHEW IT WAS A JOKE A JOOOOOKE twitter.com/mgeosci/status… 5 hours ago
- “I can fix war in a tweet” is probably the epitome of tech bro arrogance https://t.co/8IFEyCW5Ou 5 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction