One last reminder: there’s only 3 days left to submit to The Giant’s Shoulders #2, to be held at The Lay Scientist, so if you’ve been meaning to write a classic science post and submit it, now would be a good time to get going! Entries can be submitted via blogcarnival.com, or directly to the carnival host.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @MrGordian: This is the hardest I have laughed all quarantine. 30 minutes ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: The U.S. government has awarded coronavirus relief loans to several subsidiaries of Chinese companies, including one link… 43 minutes ago
- This is like having “RTs do not equal endorsements” in your twitter bio but you only RT racism twitter.com/tvline/status/… 50 minutes ago
- 😳😳😳 twitter.com/THR/status/128… 8 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction