One more reminder: there are 3 days left until the deadline for the 7th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, to be held at The Questionable Authority. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual! Let’s see a good crop of classic science blogging for the new year!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @NBCNews: Last week, President Trump blindsided and overruled his defense secretary by publicly directing the Pentagon to create a sixth… 13 minutes ago
- RT @DrMRFrancis: This concludes our mini-series on life in the universe, which @sciencecomic and I hope to offer as a printed book sometime… 24 minutes ago
- RT @MarkAgee: Stephen Miller being chased out of a pet cemetery with a gravedigger with a shovel while an Op-Ed writer screams HE’S JUST TR… 29 minutes ago
- A) You’ve never been there. B) Your @PressSec was willing to eat there. C) I think you’re going to be sued heavily… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction