One more reminder: there are 3 days left until the deadline for the 7th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, to be held at The Questionable Authority. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual! Let’s see a good crop of classic science blogging for the new year!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Random virtual hugs for my good friend @probablyfidget tonight, for many reasons. 3 hours ago
- Reminded of a dean at the uni where I worked, who was constantly told that the university sign at the main entrance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @scottbraddock: Don't forget: Five years ago today, 500 people were shot by one man in Las Vegas. 60 died. 3 hours ago
- RT @FlyBehaviour: I was in a meeting where the Dean said, as they’ve said before, “we’re going to have to do more with less” and I replied… 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction