One more reminder: there are 3 days left until the deadline for the 7th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, to be held at The Questionable Authority. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual! Let’s see a good crop of classic science blogging for the new year!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Uh-oh I haven't heard anything from @MRIBuzzGuys in a while -- hope you're doing okay! 14 minutes ago
- The GOP is getting their narrative in. They know that their followers will never read the bill themselves, and inst… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 minutes ago
- Not much good comes out of a pandemic, but Danny Elfman making rock music again is one thing that I'll take. twitter.com/dannyelfman/st… 23 minutes ago
- A fun silly D&D game night again, with @DonnaLanclos, @LaMinda and others! 27 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction