One more reminder: there are 3 days left until the deadline for the 7th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, to be held at The Questionable Authority. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual! Let’s see a good crop of classic science blogging for the new year!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @ChuckWendig: That or see if Trump's Coca-Cola button is hooked up to a very different kind of coke. twitter.com/drskyskull/sta… 2 hours ago
- The recent performance of @Scaramucci and the whole Trump team makes me think we should check the carbon monoxide levels in the White House. 2 hours ago
- RT @Lupita_Nyongo: Did you see me at Comic Con?! #SDCC2017 https://t.co/9Vnx4ss96d 2 hours ago
- RT @indrevis: Who needs a cuddle party? twitter.com/planetepics/st… 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction