One more reminder: there are 3 days left until the deadline for the 7th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, to be held at The Questionable Authority. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual! Let’s see a good crop of classic science blogging for the new year!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @soFISHtication: Today’s #animalfacts are all about the marvelous manatee. BONUS FACTS! They have smooth brains (no folds like ours) and… 18 minutes ago
- RT @MaggieMaeFish: Humans were the murder hornets all along twitter.com/nowthisnews/st… 23 minutes ago
- RT @ok_girlfriend: A cold morning awoo https://t.co/JZSyjgDj5n 40 minutes ago
- A reminder that if you aren't willing to give everything to a cult leader, he will treat you as if you gave nothing. twitter.com/IsaacDovere/st… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction