As part of the run-up to ScienceOnline’10, Coturnix of A Blog Around the Clock has been running written interviews with the participants of the ’09 conference… including me! You can read my interview here.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @Thx4SharingJerk: A campaign that wasn’t run by total morons would try to downplay their candidate’s expectations in the debates, not in… 2 hours ago
- twitter.com/stephengandel/… https://t.co/kf6dRx8RTB 2 hours ago
- So in last week's D&D session, I had one group of PCs get hammered, and this week they're doing a psychedelic visio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- It's again hard to wrap my head around this. The POTUS is spreading falsehoods about a deadly disease, so much so t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction