This July 4th, if you’re celebrating the history of the United States, why not celebrate some history of science as well? There’s 12 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #13, which is the first anniversary edition of the carnival, to be hosted right here. Let’s make this one extra-special and get a lot of great entries submitted!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Was bored, so spent a little time going through positive replies to Devin Nunes and pointing out all the trollbot rankings they have. 12 minutes ago
- RT @ewarren: I knew Mark Zandi was skeptical, so I had him check the numbers on my plan to pay for #MedicareForAll. He confirmed they add u… 29 minutes ago
- RT @benmekler: Vin Diesel taught Judi Dench how to play Dungeons & Dragons on the set of THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK and she went on to becom… 34 minutes ago
- Trump team: "How can Stephen Miller be a white supremacist? He's Jewish!" Also Trump team: twitter.com/joshtpm/status… 35 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction