This July 4th, if you’re celebrating the history of the United States, why not celebrate some history of science as well? There’s 12 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #13, which is the first anniversary edition of the carnival, to be hosted right here. Let’s make this one extra-special and get a lot of great entries submitted!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- One day I need someone to draw a map of the world as imagined through GOP tweets twitter.com/stonekettle/st… 51 minutes ago
- RT @Philjimeneznyc: Oh thank god 53 minutes ago
- RT @LesleyAnnBrandt: I don’t think @GregAbbott_TX is prepared for when South African twitter wakes up. 53 minutes ago
- Just finished another fun adventure with @DeborahAnnWoll on @DemiplaneRPG! I feel like I deserve some sort of speci… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction