This July 4th, if you’re celebrating the history of the United States, why not celebrate some history of science as well? There’s 12 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #13, which is the first anniversary edition of the carnival, to be hosted right here. Let’s make this one extra-special and get a lot of great entries submitted!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @scicurious: How did the supersized dinos stay light on their feet? Air sacs!! ow.ly/q2s930c2nv7 By @Laelaps 13 minutes ago
- RT @SatuRuna: Grace. Wisdom. The right thing to do. @ArianaGrande is a pure class act. twitter.com/ap/status/8681… 25 minutes ago
- "Stop. Don't. Come back." 🙄 twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/… 25 minutes ago
- HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU ASSHOLE @realDonaldTrump twitter.com/thinkprogress/… 44 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction