This July 4th, if you’re celebrating the history of the United States, why not celebrate some history of science as well? There’s 12 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #13, which is the first anniversary edition of the carnival, to be hosted right here. Let’s make this one extra-special and get a lot of great entries submitted!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @Alex__Katz: There's a conservative "War on Halloween" folks. When I'm President, we're going to say "Happy Halloween," believe me. htt… 3 hours ago
- “What’s up, doc? Seriously I don’t know what’s up I’m so fuckin baked right now” twitter.com/skelethon23/st… 5 hours ago
- ... because it’s a blatant lie? twitter.com/presssec/statu… 6 hours ago
- Oh fuck @Penn. twitter.com/thetattooedpro… 6 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction