Check back next Monday for more “miscellaneous” highlights!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @WardQNormal: It's really kind of amazing how many problems the GOP has started to notice in the last two days. It's as if the entire co… 6 minutes ago
- RT @mikamckinnon: Uh, Oregon? You’re going to have serious problems if you reduce your public service geo staff down to 5 PEOPLE. You’re P… 7 minutes ago
- RT @samstein: “I can confirm to you here, the president has not spent a moment thinking about the color scheme of Air Force One” — @PressSec 20 minutes ago
- You: "I wish a motherfucker would." Cat, nodding: "Meow." twitter.com/twcuddleston/s… 26 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction