Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Hey, another scandal and broken promise. twitter.com/Evan_Rosenfeld… 37 minutes ago
- Flashback to my old post on the Barkhausen effect, in which you can listen to metal become magnetized! skullsinthestars.com/2012/10/01/mak… 1 hour ago
- Anyday shout-out to @Moudhy for feminism, culture, and ancient near east history! 1 hour ago
- Lovely! twitter.com/sewzinski/stat… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction