Incidentally, we’re running low on future hosts for the carnival; if you’re interested in hosting in the next few months, please leave a comment or send me an email.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- I think my favorite SCP is SCP-682, the unkillable murderous monster, and especially the long and humorously macabr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @joshtpm: Subpoena Jim Jordan talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/subpoen… via @TPM https://t.co/TdUiqzxZF2 7 hours ago
- Spot the problem with this anti-vaxxer's analogy. Hint: seatbelts aren't designed to protect against disease. https://t.co/0Af98O7H8T 7 hours ago
- RT @JeremyMallin: They won't wear masks in the Capitol, but they wore them there? 😠 twitter.com/RonFilipkowski… 7 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction