Incidentally, we’re running low on future hosts for the carnival; if you’re interested in hosting in the next few months, please leave a comment or send me an email.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @JoshRosenau: Trolling Q so hard. twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… 6 hours ago
- RT @BradfordPearson: Andrew broke this story this morning and by this afternoon the judge has resigned. That’s community journalism at its… 6 hours ago
- Trying to do some ridiculously messy integrals and I may go completely insane. 6 hours ago
- Helen Mirren is another person who pretty much never disappoints me. twitter.com/nvdems/status/… 8 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction