Incidentally, we’re running low on future hosts for the carnival; if you’re interested in hosting in the next few months, please leave a comment or send me an email.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Sarah, buying vinegar at store. Old lady clerk: “Would you like a bag?” Me: “Nah, she’ll drink it right out of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 25 minutes ago
- RT @brianbeutler: I find it kind of interesting that nobody who fits the description of what these members saw has come forward to say some… 58 minutes ago
- RT @PamKeithFL: 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 58 minutes ago
- RT @KlasfeldReports: INBOX: @NewYorkStateAG's statement on latest NRA wrinkle “The NRA’s claimed financial status has finally met its mor… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction