Incidentally, we’re running low on future hosts for the carnival; if you’re interested in hosting in the next few months, please leave a comment or send me an email.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @yanamrzv: First photo: May 26, 2018, the Russian Embassy in Kyiv. Ukraine mourns the victims of the fire in the Zimnyaya Vishnya shoppi… 26 minutes ago
- Can we all agree that abhorrent fish monsters should not have a say in the rights of women twitter.com/damedic7276/st… https://t.co/u3I2NaP4LX 1 hour ago
- Me, to a student today: "Our paper hasn't been rejected from Physical Review Letters yet and it's been a week, so i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @JessiSheron: hello everyone! My mermaid graphic novel is crowdfunding RIGHT NOW with @ironcircuscomix Check it out! And if you can ple… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction