Check back next week for more “miscellaneous” highlights!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @darth: twitter.com/sarafischer/st… https://t.co/bppIPATxPw 6 hours ago
- RT @marceelias: Texas Governor Abbott has signed the gerrymandered congressional map. Stand by for litigation news... 9 hours ago
- This is the sort of bullshit that the media *loves* to peddle. Republicans have given up on governing altogether an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @brianschatz: Lotta people trying to pretend it wasn’t a coup. Beware the savvy set, especially in Washington DC. There’s always a marke… 9 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction