Check back next week for more “miscellaneous” highlights!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Suddenly the whole "Cleveland Guardians" thing sounds 1000% more badass twitter.com/poondonkus/sta… 19 minutes ago
- Time to send a bunch of invitation letters of which most will probably be rejected. Since I hate rejection, I've been putting this off. 29 minutes ago
- WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL @TwitterSupport CHUCK HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT KINDNESS AND LIGHT ON THIS APP AND I MEAN THAT S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 41 minutes ago
- RT @markgongloff: It's another day to remember how deeply angry people get when you take the racism out of their sporps 42 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction