There’s 12 days left to submit entries for the 23rd installment of The Giant’s Shoulders, a special edition dubbed “The Leviathan’s Shoulders”! It will be hosted by Kevin Zelnio over at Deep Sea News, and will be a special “oceans edition” of the carnival. All ordinary entries will still be accepted, but bloggers are encouraged to submit posts on the history of science that deal specifically with oceans and ocean life! Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @GottaLaff: ICYMI 25 minutes ago
- Signal boost! twitter.com/sfsignal/statu… 27 minutes ago
- RT @JuddLegum: People in Wisconsin had their homes seized and bulldozed to make way for what Trump touted as the "Eight Wonder Of The World… 29 minutes ago
- RT @DavidCornDC: The question put to @PeteButtigieg here is ridiculous when you consider this: motherjones.com/politics/2020/… 55 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction