There’s 12 days left to submit entries for the 23rd installment of The Giant’s Shoulders, a special edition dubbed “The Leviathan’s Shoulders”! It will be hosted by Kevin Zelnio over at Deep Sea News, and will be a special “oceans edition” of the carnival. All ordinary entries will still be accepted, but bloggers are encouraged to submit posts on the history of science that deal specifically with oceans and ocean life! Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Before going to bed, I feel like sharing again that there was a megatsunami in Alaska in 1958 that stripped nearby… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- With $47 million dollars, I could live comfortably and fund all of my research and students for the rest of my life… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @AstroKatie: @indie_grunge @drskyskull Hey thank you! I don’t think my book’s pre-order starts for a bit but there’s the list signup at… 1 hour ago
- Woo! Thank you!!! #FallingFelines twitter.com/indie_grunge/s… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction