There’s 12 days left to submit entries for the 23rd installment of The Giant’s Shoulders, a special edition dubbed “The Leviathan’s Shoulders”! It will be hosted by Kevin Zelnio over at Deep Sea News, and will be a special “oceans edition” of the carnival. All ordinary entries will still be accepted, but bloggers are encouraged to submit posts on the history of science that deal specifically with oceans and ocean life! Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @NancySkinnerCA: Folks, If you are a CA renter unable to pay some or all your rent or utilities due to the pandemic, APPLY NOW for stat… 33 minutes ago
- RT @Marmel: Rip off the bandaid and get it done. Vaccine passports to fly. They’ll be fully vaxxed in six to eight weeks. 35 minutes ago
- RT @buehlersciwri: Me when something totally outside of my control happens and is no way my fault 37 minutes ago
- RT @jasonlschwartz: Yeah, this is disheartening. I’ve been a defender of FDA/CBER taking the time they deemed necessary to finalize full ap… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction