What do you think of the idea of “special editions” for the blog carnival? Feel free to leave a comment! If future hosts have suggestions for special editions, send me an email with your idea.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @sethdunlap: Louisville Police now citing “Kentucky state law” that says protesters must disperse. I’m not sure anybody there cares abo… 1 hour ago
- RT @sethdunlap: The roundups have begun. There was nothing even remotely violent shown on the dozen or so live-streams shown on @SEAProtest… 1 hour ago
- RT @ddale8: Another day, another dishonest video from the Trump team. Biden was NOT using a teleprompter. He was taking questions from vie… 2 hours ago
- I really just want to do some fun work, hang out with fun people and generally enjoy the rest of my life so I would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction