I’ve been very distracted by the addition of a new dog to our household, but I wanted to be sure and remind people that there’s 9 days until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #24, to be hosted at Jost a mon! Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- ... is it wrong that I want this to be canon? twitter.com/Bhaal_Spawn/st… 55 minutes ago
- RT @AdamUren: Let’s be clear: The brave men and women of the Minnesota media are our neighbors. They’re reporters, broadcasters, photograp… 1 hour ago
- RT @Astropartigirl: Hi friends! I'm joining @DCHooper91 tomorrow at 11:30 AM PT to talk about THE UNIVERSE!! It's my first time using Happs… 1 hour ago
- RT @soit_goes: As the march for Adam Toledo was dispersing Chicago Police snatched a protester and now all hell has broken lose. Police are… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction