I’ve been very distracted by the addition of a new dog to our household, but I wanted to be sure and remind people that there’s 9 days until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #24, to be hosted at Jost a mon! Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @scicurious: How did the supersized dinos stay light on their feet? Air sacs!! ow.ly/q2s930c2nv7 By @Laelaps 16 minutes ago
- RT @SatuRuna: Grace. Wisdom. The right thing to do. @ArianaGrande is a pure class act. twitter.com/ap/status/8681… 27 minutes ago
- "Stop. Don't. Come back." 🙄 twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/… 28 minutes ago
- HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU ASSHOLE @realDonaldTrump twitter.com/thinkprogress/… 46 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction