I’ve been very distracted by the addition of a new dog to our household, but I wanted to be sure and remind people that there’s 9 days until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #24, to be hosted at Jost a mon! Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- This is really weird -- I spent 20 years living in Chicago and the suburbs and never heard of Malört until now. I t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- I am shocked, shocked to see a kid who became a teenager has suddenly become rebellious twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence… 2 hours ago
- Threw my eclipse photos into a little blog post! twitter.com/drskyskull/sta… 2 hours ago
- Rough photos of lunar eclipse 2022 skullsinthestars.com/2022/05/16/rou… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction