I’ve been very distracted by the addition of a new dog to our household, but I wanted to be sure and remind people that there’s 9 days until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #24, to be hosted at Jost a mon! Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- In all seriousness, this would be an attention-getting resumé to me. twitter.com/laurenonizzle/… 7 hours ago
- “Based on the font used on page one, I can clearly see that no obstruction was done.” - Barr twitter.com/rebeccaballhau… 7 hours ago
- RT @matthewamiller: Giving away the whole game. twitter.com/rebeccaballhau… 7 hours ago
- To celebrate some of my good fortune today, I just made a really silly vintage gaming purchase. 7 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction