In the midst of all the work I’ve been doing lately, I almost completely overlooked the fact that I’ve passed the 400,000 page view milestone! It was less than a year ago that I hit the 300k mark, so I’m apparently doing something reasonably well. Thanks to all who stop by and read!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @JuddLegum: Nunes seems kind of cranky. https://t.co/WEkM7IhLSH 36 minutes ago
- RT @ChrisDStedman: The face Dawkins is making in his twitter picture is the same face I make when looking at the shirt he's wearing in his… 2 hours ago
- RT @drmichellelarue: Here we go! #MarchForScience twitter.com/SpeakUpforBlue… 2 hours ago
- Let's just say that the kitchen should keep count of the White House silverware. twitter.com/RawStory/statu… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction