In the midst of all the work I’ve been doing lately, I almost completely overlooked the fact that I’ve passed the 400,000 page view milestone! It was less than a year ago that I hit the 300k mark, so I’m apparently doing something reasonably well. Thanks to all who stop by and read!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Sure, unelected son-in-law of PEOTUS setting up backchannel for hostile power to talk secretly to foreign agent NSA… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 28 minutes ago
- RT @AlishaGrauso: What scares men whining about the #WonderWoman screening is not "discrimination" but the idea of women together celebrati… 31 minutes ago
- RT @davidminpdx: Two Good Samaritans stabbed, killed after intervening as Portland man yelled slurs at Muslim women on MAX train. https://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @nickwiger: Ok just wtf is going on in Rhode Island https://t.co/lzuQWnDMP8 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction