In the midst of all the work I’ve been doing lately, I almost completely overlooked the fact that I’ve passed the 400,000 page view milestone! It was less than a year ago that I hit the 300k mark, so I’m apparently doing something reasonably well. Thanks to all who stop by and read!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Okay, enough doomscrolling for one night. 34 minutes ago
- RT @singerish: @drskyskull This is what we need to do: newsobserver.com/opinion/articl… 35 minutes ago
- Not really my cup of tea but I'm not going to judge twitter.com/PubicZirconium… 41 minutes ago
- RT @vinn_ayy: The discovery of the Burger King’s burial chamber is perhaps one of the most important archaeological finds of this century 44 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction