In the midst of all the work I’ve been doing lately, I almost completely overlooked the fact that I’ve passed the 400,000 page view milestone! It was less than a year ago that I hit the 300k mark, so I’m apparently doing something reasonably well. Thanks to all who stop by and read!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- This sort of thing was already happening all over when I was a grad student on the 90s. Universities decided that b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 minutes ago
- RT @BeakFinch: "Harvard is nothing more than a logo." In more ways than one. Also RIP to the old Coop, where I spent many an hour aimles… 20 minutes ago
- RT @GeoffRBennett: Top U.S. diplomat in Haiti resigns over 'inhumane' treatment of migrants nbcnews.com/politics/natio… 21 minutes ago
- I got, like, no sleep last night. 22 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction