In the midst of all the work I’ve been doing lately, I almost completely overlooked the fact that I’ve passed the 400,000 page view milestone! It was less than a year ago that I hit the 300k mark, so I’m apparently doing something reasonably well. Thanks to all who stop by and read!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @jbouie: ah, um, hmm, maybe these folks want to think twice before running with “you can’t say you are a descendant of slaves if one of… 51 minutes ago
- RT @JuliusGoat: Trump supporters all talk as if we don’t have any idea what Trump is like and can’t possibly draw any conclusions based sol… 1 hour ago
- 🙌🙌🙌 twitter.com/sarahcpr/statu… 1 hour ago
- Okay, now to see if roll20 is working again so I can finish my character. 9 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction