In the midst of all the work I’ve been doing lately, I almost completely overlooked the fact that I’ve passed the 400,000 page view milestone! It was less than a year ago that I hit the 300k mark, so I’m apparently doing something reasonably well. Thanks to all who stop by and read!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @corvidresearch: Here’s a reminder that large numbers of birds congregating or flying together in the evening is totally normal. 5,000 g… 4 hours ago
- RT @JessicaCale: I grew up here. Sounds about right 5 hours ago
- Thinking of buying D&D postcards and sending them out to twitter friends who are interested. 5 hours ago
- Crab from the future: "The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look Crustacea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction