In the midst of all the work I’ve been doing lately, I almost completely overlooked the fact that I’ve passed the 400,000 page view milestone! It was less than a year ago that I hit the 300k mark, so I’m apparently doing something reasonably well. Thanks to all who stop by and read!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- In all seriousness, this would be an attention-getting resumé to me. twitter.com/laurenonizzle/… 6 hours ago
- “Based on the font used on page one, I can clearly see that no obstruction was done.” - Barr twitter.com/rebeccaballhau… 6 hours ago
- RT @matthewamiller: Giving away the whole game. twitter.com/rebeccaballhau… 6 hours ago
- To celebrate some of my good fortune today, I just made a really silly vintage gaming purchase. 7 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction