In the midst of all the work I’ve been doing lately, I almost completely overlooked the fact that I’ve passed the 400,000 page view milestone! It was less than a year ago that I hit the 300k mark, so I’m apparently doing something reasonably well. Thanks to all who stop by and read!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- This is a mood. https://t.co/CaBs2hXDK5 1 hour ago
- Hey I just pulled the word "perfidy" out of my brain and used it correctly in a sentence and I think I am some sort… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- CNN, NBC: "Oh, to appear impartial in our journalism we must never even point out when the president tells an obvio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- #BlackLightning is such a good show. 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction