In the midst of all the work I’ve been doing lately, I almost completely overlooked the fact that I’ve passed the 400,000 page view milestone! It was less than a year ago that I hit the 300k mark, so I’m apparently doing something reasonably well. Thanks to all who stop by and read!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @bri_sacks: I THOUGHT BUZZFEED JUST DID CAT VIDEOS https://t.co/a4pxyPdpHe 1 hour ago
- RT @Mickey_Marine: Do they like playing Mario Kart? twitter.com/s8n/status/108… 1 hour ago
- RT @AdamParkhomenko: I definitely just woke up like “did that Buzzfeed headline actually happen last night...yes that happened” 1 hour ago
- I step away for a little while and the shit hits Trump’s fan. twitter.com/susan_hennesse… 9 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction