In spite of all the craziness in the blogosphere right now (or perhaps because of it), this seemed like a good time to remind people that there are 7 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #25, to be held at The Dispersal of Darwin. This edition will mark the 2nd anniversary of this carnival’s existence! Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @Alex__Katz: There's a conservative "War on Halloween" folks. When I'm President, we're going to say "Happy Halloween," believe me. htt… 3 hours ago
- “What’s up, doc? Seriously I don’t know what’s up I’m so fuckin baked right now” twitter.com/skelethon23/st… 5 hours ago
- ... because it’s a blatant lie? twitter.com/presssec/statu… 6 hours ago
- Oh fuck @Penn. twitter.com/thetattooedpro… 6 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction