In spite of all the craziness in the blogosphere right now (or perhaps because of it), this seemed like a good time to remind people that there are 7 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #25, to be held at The Dispersal of Darwin. This edition will mark the 2nd anniversary of this carnival’s existence! Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Stayed up way too late playing Deathloop, but made good progress. 3 hours ago
- Mood crashing again, so off of twitter I go. I suspect this is just going to be me for the rest of my life. 6 hours ago
- I hate how true this is. twitter.com/Delafina777/st… 6 hours ago
- Been catching up on Creepshow and shoutout to @SLangfordScare for excellent writing on "The Right Snuff." 8 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction