In spite of all the craziness in the blogosphere right now (or perhaps because of it), this seemed like a good time to remind people that there are 7 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #25, to be held at The Dispersal of Darwin. This edition will mark the 2nd anniversary of this carnival’s existence! Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @PhysicistLisa: My DM @drskyskull "and you see a trio of minotaur skeletons rising up..." Me, uncontrollably in my head now on constant… 11 hours ago
- Okay, I sent my appeal in for my rejected paper, and the editor just rejected it again. With no explanation. Even t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- twitter.com/mathematigal/s… https://t.co/AjWTYcOJy4 12 hours ago
- twitter.com/andreakuszewsk… https://t.co/ln15b52Sxu 12 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction