In spite of all the craziness in the blogosphere right now (or perhaps because of it), this seemed like a good time to remind people that there are 7 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #25, to be held at The Dispersal of Darwin. This edition will mark the 2nd anniversary of this carnival’s existence! Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @NancySkinnerCA: Folks, If you are a CA renter unable to pay some or all your rent or utilities due to the pandemic, APPLY NOW for stat… 52 minutes ago
- RT @Marmel: Rip off the bandaid and get it done. Vaccine passports to fly. They’ll be fully vaxxed in six to eight weeks. 54 minutes ago
- RT @buehlersciwri: Me when something totally outside of my control happens and is no way my fault 56 minutes ago
- RT @jasonlschwartz: Yeah, this is disheartening. I’ve been a defender of FDA/CBER taking the time they deemed necessary to finalize full ap… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction