In spite of all the craziness in the blogosphere right now (or perhaps because of it), this seemed like a good time to remind people that there are 7 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #25, to be held at The Dispersal of Darwin. This edition will mark the 2nd anniversary of this carnival’s existence! Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- You: "I wish a motherfucker would." Cat, nodding: "Meow." twitter.com/twcuddleston/s… 2 minutes ago
- RT @twcuddleston: my cat has become OBSESSED with sitting in on my zoom calls and has now perfected the art of glaring straight down the ca… 5 minutes ago
- RT @JustinAHorwitz: Nobody should ask Republicans what they want. Remove the filibuster and legislate. Get automatic voter registration and… 8 minutes ago
- This article came back through my TL and I am again in awe. “Well, Larry, let’s put it this way: Either you print… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction