In spite of all the craziness in the blogosphere right now (or perhaps because of it), this seemed like a good time to remind people that there are 7 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #25, to be held at The Dispersal of Darwin. This edition will mark the 2nd anniversary of this carnival’s existence! Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Maybe not every person trying to ban abortion is doing it because they hate women, but the jagoffs writing the laws… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Every time I read through my book draft, I get excited and fascinated all over again. Is this normal for authors? 4 hours ago
- Okay, time to finish going through my cat book page proofs. 6 hours ago
- RT @drskyskull: *whispers* It’s only slander if it’s not true twitter.com/wvjoe911/statu… 6 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction