In spite of all the craziness in the blogosphere right now (or perhaps because of it), this seemed like a good time to remind people that there are 7 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #25, to be held at The Dispersal of Darwin. This edition will mark the 2nd anniversary of this carnival’s existence! Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @shondarhimes: Go, Ellen, GO. @EllenPompeo https://t.co/Oj1YS3cq5G 2 hours ago
- RT @monaeltahawy: Also in the US today: a man went inside a Catholic supply store and ordered women inside to strip at gunpoint, and sexual… 2 hours ago
- RT @DNLee5: #BlackandSTEM lost one of our today. I'm so sick of toxic masculinity & domestic violence taking the lives of good women, and s… 2 hours ago
- RT @VABVOX: If you're afraid to face your constituents, maybe you are on the wrong side of the aisle. twitter.com/PerryNBCBoston… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction