In spite of all the craziness in the blogosphere right now (or perhaps because of it), this seemed like a good time to remind people that there are 7 days left until the deadline for The Giant’s Shoulders #25, to be held at The Dispersal of Darwin. This edition will mark the 2nd anniversary of this carnival’s existence! Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @sahilkapur: NEW: Republicans abandon Obamacare repeal From Capitol Hill to the campaign trail, GOP lawmakers and candidates say the ap… 1 hour ago
- Going to bed but thanks again to everyone for hanging out with me on this weird, wild, frequently awful, site. 10 hours ago
- Rascal’s done for the day. https://t.co/w67sD91uNJ 15 hours ago
- RT @mbk_center: FALSE: No one asked people during the collapse of the Soviet Union where they wanted to live, Putin said TRUE: They were… 16 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction