There’s only 11 days left before the deadline of the next edition of The Giant’s Shoulders history of science blog carnival! It will be held at Entertaining Research, and the deadline for entries is September 15th. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @waldojaquith: https://t.co/xSFOqWY25P 4 hours ago
- One of those weeks where I wonder if my remaining life is measured in days, not years. 4 hours ago
- RT @jonahowenlamb: I think this is a good clip showing folks try to stop property damage twitter.com/KevinNHume/sta… 4 hours ago
- RT @lucyjanesantos_: Well this is the best thing have ever read 5 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction