There’s only 11 days left before the deadline of the next edition of The Giant’s Shoulders history of science blog carnival! It will be held at Entertaining Research, and the deadline for entries is September 15th. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Speaking of cats, Rascal is sprawled across my arm. This is standard for him. #goodnight https://t.co/Ho8kRvJYJd 6 hours ago
- RT @josefkstories: PRODUCER: Kevin can you please just write "monsters growling" SUBTITLE WRITER: how dare you stand between me and my art,… 6 hours ago
- Perfection. 😂😂😂😂😂 twitter.com/perlmutations/… 6 hours ago
- Sure, why not? *click* https://t.co/ocYR4b7ojE 6 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction