There’s only 11 days left before the deadline of the next edition of The Giant’s Shoulders history of science blog carnival! It will be held at Entertaining Research, and the deadline for entries is September 15th. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @mrfire: My friend the fox needs coaching in how to steal a bowl of cat food... https://t.co/0NUXECm7X1 25 minutes ago
- RT @goldengateblond: This is a ridiculous take. The woman who got almost 66 million votes is allowed to speak at her alma mater. Fuck off.… 4 hours ago
- Sure, unelected son-in-law of PEOTUS setting up backchannel for hostile power to talk secretly to foreign agent NSA… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- RT @AlishaGrauso: What scares men whining about the #WonderWoman screening is not "discrimination" but the idea of women together celebrati… 9 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction