There’s only 11 days left before the deadline of the next edition of The Giant’s Shoulders history of science blog carnival! It will be held at Entertaining Research, and the deadline for entries is September 15th. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @DrJenGunter: I would love to frequent businesses with a vaccine mandate. I would even pay more to eat at a restaurant where all the sta… 42 minutes ago
- RT @SmilesbyPayet: What happened to this man is wrong. Period. It’s institutional racism at its worst. I’m glad that he wasn’t physically h… 1 hour ago
- twitter.com/TheTweetOfJohn… https://t.co/susY3yZk5n 11 hours ago
- RT @TheRealHoarse: There is no “news slump.” The bullshit the media foisted on us 24/7 during Dipshit McGee’s presi-duncey was not remote… 11 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction