There’s only 11 days left before the deadline of the next edition of The Giant’s Shoulders history of science blog carnival! It will be held at Entertaining Research, and the deadline for entries is September 15th. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @TeflonDonatello: This guy’s been killing fascists for over 70 years. Killed this guy so hard he deleted his account. https://t.co/DmHEI… 2 hours ago
- On second thought, keep Home Alone 2 exactly the same except replace Donald Trump with a Muppet. twitter.com/drskyskull/sta… 2 hours ago
- Home Alone 2 but keep Donald Trump twitter.com/coryjtaylor/st… 3 hours ago
- RT @ReignOfApril: This is some gangsfa sh*t and I am HERE for it. twitter.com/npr/status/101… 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction