There’s only 11 days left before the deadline of the next edition of The Giant’s Shoulders history of science blog carnival! It will be held at Entertaining Research, and the deadline for entries is September 15th. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @harikunzru: Post Brexit, the UK seems to be transforming itself into a land from a 1920’s children’s story 2 minutes ago
- RT @JamesBSumner: Rare case here of a non-evasive headline and framing. This thing happened because that thing happened. https://t.co/hR2… 3 minutes ago
- RT @cevangelista413: This implies that if Jason Reitman never made a GHOSTBUSTERS sequel his father would never be proud of him, which is c… 9 minutes ago
- RT @SolomonRDavid: The LUNGFISH [Genome] HAS LANDED!!! Australian Lungfish has LARGEST animal genome sequenced to date; 43 BILLION base pa… 35 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction