There’s only 11 days left before the deadline of the next edition of The Giant’s Shoulders history of science blog carnival! It will be held at Entertaining Research, and the deadline for entries is September 15th. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- I think I've got almost all the quote permissions I need, so I will probably keep quotes at the beginning of chapte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Putting aside the hugely offensive and stupid comparison, um: 1. Anne Frank wasn’t in Germany 2. He needs to look u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Coming to terms with the fact that although I want to be in another relationship, I don’t think I will ever be able… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @scottEmovienerd: best response, ever https://t.co/B9UwJMxI4W 7 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction