There’s only 11 days left before the deadline of the next edition of The Giant’s Shoulders history of science blog carnival! It will be held at Entertaining Research, and the deadline for entries is September 15th. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- This is a mood. https://t.co/CaBs2hXDK5 1 hour ago
- Hey I just pulled the word "perfidy" out of my brain and used it correctly in a sentence and I think I am some sort… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- CNN, NBC: "Oh, to appear impartial in our journalism we must never even point out when the president tells an obvio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- #BlackLightning is such a good show. 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction