There’s only 11 days left before the deadline of the next edition of The Giant’s Shoulders history of science blog carnival! It will be held at Entertaining Research, and the deadline for entries is September 15th. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- If the country manages to be saved from Trump,and the GOP, I'm going to have an Ackbar-level sigh of relief. https://t.co/ERUyKhotbI 6 hours ago
- RT @DrJenGunter: This makes no sense @LundgrenShannon death makes one ineligible for hospice twitter.com/txindyjourno/s… 7 hours ago
- Right: me at the beginning of 2017 Left: me now https://t.co/3VPK22ff0C 7 hours ago
- RT @brianklaas: The senior Trump administration official who briefed the press about climate change policy is not familiar with basic clima… 7 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction