There’s only 11 days left before the deadline of the next edition of The Giant’s Shoulders history of science blog carnival! It will be held at Entertaining Research, and the deadline for entries is September 15th. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- N.K. Jemisin novel and snooze. https://t.co/cLx1EQbmZF 26 minutes ago
- I weep for David Shiffman’s mentions for the next few days. twitter.com/stevelemongell… 27 minutes ago
- RT @ChurchofSatan: 🐐😎 twitter.com/EverythingGoat… 30 minutes ago
- RT @SteveLemongello: "Stormy Daniels described Trump obsessively watching Shark Week in his hotel room during one of their visits. (In seve… 31 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction