There’s only 11 days left before the deadline of the next edition of The Giant’s Shoulders history of science blog carnival! It will be held at Entertaining Research, and the deadline for entries is September 15th. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @HereBeSpiders11: I've watched this vid at least 10x and I can't stop twitter.com/_a_brick_/stat… 23 minutes ago
- RT @drskyskull: Sound and Führer twitter.com/PadmaLakshmi/s… 27 minutes ago
- RT @KanielaIng: Here’s to nothing ever being named after David Koch. https://t.co/TocSszg3Pk 27 minutes ago
- RT @Enceladosaurus: Come hang out with me at 8:00pm EST while I play #HorizonZeroDawn or @StellarisGame (can't make up my mind)! Silliness,… 51 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction