There’s only 11 days left before the deadline of the next edition of The Giant’s Shoulders history of science blog carnival! It will be held at Entertaining Research, and the deadline for entries is September 15th. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- ... is it wrong that I want this to be canon? twitter.com/Bhaal_Spawn/st… 12 minutes ago
- RT @AdamUren: Let’s be clear: The brave men and women of the Minnesota media are our neighbors. They’re reporters, broadcasters, photograp… 20 minutes ago
- RT @Astropartigirl: Hi friends! I'm joining @DCHooper91 tomorrow at 11:30 AM PT to talk about THE UNIVERSE!! It's my first time using Happs… 34 minutes ago
- RT @soit_goes: As the march for Adam Toledo was dispersing Chicago Police snatched a protester and now all hell has broken lose. Police are… 35 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction