There’s only 11 days left before the deadline of the next edition of The Giant’s Shoulders history of science blog carnival! It will be held at Entertaining Research, and the deadline for entries is September 15th. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Watching the parkour scene of Casino Royale again and it is perfection. 31 minutes ago
- RT @whatnowyall: @drskyskull https://t.co/HGDTaOy39m 40 minutes ago
- RT @RSpacefox: One peculiarity of American culture is presenting disenfranchisement and oppression as heartwarming stories of personal empo… 49 minutes ago
- RT @HiraethResists: Trump is losing 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction