There’s only 11 days left before the deadline of the next edition of The Giant’s Shoulders history of science blog carnival! It will be held at Entertaining Research, and the deadline for entries is September 15th. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- *Melania reads it again, more carefully* "You will receive all of my financial assets, be they positive or negativ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- The only non-criminal explanation for that high of a price is that mass on his head is a sentient biohazard and mus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @jdubya65: On Tuesday night, Biden should hand Trump a $5 bill and say ‘I read you were a little short on money.’ 2 hours ago
- RT @briankoppelman: If you were stiffed by Trump -- as a painter, builder, as a roofer or some other such job--let me know here and I will… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction