This is your monthly reminder that there are only nine days left until the deadline for the 34th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, the history of science blog carnival! This month’s edition will be held by Jai Virdi at From the Hands of Quacks, an excellent blog on the history of science and history of medicine. Submissions should be submitted by April 15 either direct to the host or to Blog Carnival.com.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @jkarsh: Republican Sen. Tom Cotton is sending cease and desist letters ... to his own constituents to keep them from voicing their conc… 53 minutes ago
- RT @_primes_: 444517 1 hour ago
- RT @haleshannon: Library twitter is some of the best twitter https://t.co/Dl5ErmIANe 1 hour ago
- Tempted to buy this and walk around my neighborhood at night wearing it. https://t.co/V7pyGGJ8Bl 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction