This is your monthly reminder that there are only nine days left until the deadline for the 34th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, the history of science blog carnival! This month’s edition will be held by Jai Virdi at From the Hands of Quacks, an excellent blog on the history of science and history of medicine. Submissions should be submitted by April 15 either direct to the host or to Blog Carnival.com.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Desperately trying to focus on work while the entire house is filled with the banging sound of the roofer repairing my roof. 3 minutes ago
- RT @michaelianblack: This is already my favorite Coen Brothers movie. twitter.com/GeoffRBennett/… 4 minutes ago
- I don't know why but I feel like this should be the title of a song by Paul McCartney and Wings twitter.com/commaficionado… 5 minutes ago
- RT @Myrmecos: A very bold claim, especially since this might end up being the lesser of two weevils. twitter.com/alexriesart/st… 29 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction