This is your monthly reminder that there are only nine days left until the deadline for the 34th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, the history of science blog carnival! This month’s edition will be held by Jai Virdi at From the Hands of Quacks, an excellent blog on the history of science and history of medicine. Submissions should be submitted by April 15 either direct to the host or to Blog Carnival.com.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Stayed up way too late playing Deathloop, but made good progress. 4 hours ago
- Mood crashing again, so off of twitter I go. I suspect this is just going to be me for the rest of my life. 7 hours ago
- I hate how true this is. twitter.com/Delafina777/st… 7 hours ago
- Been catching up on Creepshow and shoutout to @SLangfordScare for excellent writing on "The Right Snuff." 9 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction