This is your monthly reminder that there are only nine days left until the deadline for the 34th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, the history of science blog carnival! This month’s edition will be held by Jai Virdi at From the Hands of Quacks, an excellent blog on the history of science and history of medicine. Submissions should be submitted by April 15 either direct to the host or to Blog Carnival.com.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @darth: just so good 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹 twitter.com/elisefoley/sta… 52 minutes ago
- RT @U_S_Ace: On June 13th Netflix will be releasing its first original Arabic series young adult supernatural drama. a group of teens must… 2 hours ago
- RT @SkypeScientist: Corina is 1) Brilliant 2) Talented 3) Hilarious 4) A hometown hero (Corina and the Skype a Scientist team both grew up… 3 hours ago
- I should also note that @katemath is an awesome person who makes twitter a great place to be! 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction