This is your monthly reminder that there are only nine days left until the deadline for the 34th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, the history of science blog carnival! This month’s edition will be held by Jai Virdi at From the Hands of Quacks, an excellent blog on the history of science and history of medicine. Submissions should be submitted by April 15 either direct to the host or to Blog Carnival.com.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @NancySkinnerCA: Folks, If you are a CA renter unable to pay some or all your rent or utilities due to the pandemic, APPLY NOW for stat… 1 hour ago
- RT @Marmel: Rip off the bandaid and get it done. Vaccine passports to fly. They’ll be fully vaxxed in six to eight weeks. 1 hour ago
- RT @buehlersciwri: Me when something totally outside of my control happens and is no way my fault 1 hour ago
- RT @jasonlschwartz: Yeah, this is disheartening. I’ve been a defender of FDA/CBER taking the time they deemed necessary to finalize full ap… 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction