This is your monthly reminder that there are only nine days left until the deadline for the 34th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, the history of science blog carnival! This month’s edition will be held by Jai Virdi at From the Hands of Quacks, an excellent blog on the history of science and history of medicine. Submissions should be submitted by April 15 either direct to the host or to Blog Carnival.com.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @uk_domain_names: Here's the truth about Brexit, the "punishment" some people claim the EU wants to inflict on us, the full horrific con… 4 hours ago
- Watched Chaplain’s “The Great Dictator” speech again, as moving and relevant today as it was then. youtu.be/5PMPmyf0wX4 5 hours ago
- ... ... ... you sure he didn’t shout “fake yews”? twitter.com/cbcfletch/stat… 5 hours ago
- RT @Kris_Sacrebleu: Donald Trump finally just said it: he doesn’t care if Kavanaugh’s accuser is telling the truth “It doesn’t matter,” Tr… 5 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction