This is your monthly reminder that there are only nine days left until the deadline for the 34th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, the history of science blog carnival! This month’s edition will be held by Jai Virdi at From the Hands of Quacks, an excellent blog on the history of science and history of medicine. Submissions should be submitted by April 15 either direct to the host or to Blog Carnival.com.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- In just two days, I get to watch a TV show about people dressed in weird vintage clothing move around objects using… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- This is fucking horrific. If law enforcement won't do anything in such a situation, there's literally no point to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Watching another Six Million Dollar Man episode before bed. "Return of the Robot Maker." 8 hours ago
- RT @amayor: this should inspire a historical novel about ancient Babylon 8 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction