This is your monthly reminder that there are only nine days left until the deadline for the 34th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, the history of science blog carnival! This month’s edition will be held by Jai Virdi at From the Hands of Quacks, an excellent blog on the history of science and history of medicine. Submissions should be submitted by April 15 either direct to the host or to Blog Carnival.com.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @sarahkendzior: Oh please. Feel sorry for the people Trump hurts. Feel sorry for the people who have been deported, threatened, denied r… 1 hour ago
- I put together a list yesterday and I have so far in my life traveled to an embarrassingly small number of countrie… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- This Isn't Just A Cat Cafe, It's Like A Cat Theme Park kotaku.com/this-isnt-just… // ... so who wants to invite me to give a talk in Tokyo? 2 hours ago
- RT @NotLikeFreddy: "You there! Boy! What day is it?" "Why, it's 4/20, sir!" "Then I'm not too late...! Go to the dispensary on the corner a… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction