This is your monthly reminder that there are only nine days left until the deadline for the 34th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, the history of science blog carnival! This month’s edition will be held by Jai Virdi at From the Hands of Quacks, an excellent blog on the history of science and history of medicine. Submissions should be submitted by April 15 either direct to the host or to Blog Carnival.com.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- ... is it wrong that I want this to be canon? twitter.com/Bhaal_Spawn/st… 32 minutes ago
- RT @AdamUren: Let’s be clear: The brave men and women of the Minnesota media are our neighbors. They’re reporters, broadcasters, photograp… 40 minutes ago
- RT @Astropartigirl: Hi friends! I'm joining @DCHooper91 tomorrow at 11:30 AM PT to talk about THE UNIVERSE!! It's my first time using Happs… 54 minutes ago
- RT @soit_goes: As the march for Adam Toledo was dispersing Chicago Police snatched a protester and now all hell has broken lose. Police are… 55 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction