This is your monthly reminder to finish off those history of science blog posts! The deadline for the 35th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders blog carnival is May 15th, only six days away. The carnival will be hosted by Fëanor at Jost a mon – entries can be submitted through BlogCarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Yassss. https://t.co/VDrvsGHE0w 15 minutes ago
- I vote @ACLU for president and @satanicpsalms as Vice President. 50 minutes ago
- RT @ACLU: Once we see plans from the DOD to implement these pronouncements, we will take the legal action necessary. 53 minutes ago
- RT @ACLU: Tweets are not self-executing: trans people cannot simply be thrown out of the military because of this tweet. 53 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction