This is your monthly reminder to finish off those history of science blog posts! The deadline for the 35th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders blog carnival is May 15th, only six days away. The carnival will be hosted by Fëanor at Jost a mon – entries can be submitted through BlogCarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @stevesilberman: George Orwell died on this day on 1950, having left this indelible warning. Ring any bells? https://t.co/OHKUsrpeBV 15 minutes ago
- *whispers* Hey ladies in the pee tape. Think of how much $$ you’ll make. twitter.com/pagesix/status… 16 minutes ago
- RT @LadyNaturalist: FRIENDS! Take a minute and like & share my mom's photo of our family at my grandma's 90th birthday party? My mom will w… 17 minutes ago
- .@MickMulvaneyOMB: "I don't think anybody can say [@POTUS] wants this shutdown.” @realDonaldTrump: twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 23 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction