This is your monthly reminder to finish off those history of science blog posts! The deadline for the 35th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders blog carnival is May 15th, only six days away. The carnival will be hosted by Fëanor at Jost a mon – entries can be submitted through BlogCarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Me, when I'm depressed and Putin threatens to nuke me: https://t.co/jIZY5wUFmc 2 hours ago
- There are two ways to interpret the wording of this headline and I choose to interpret it in the way that means I e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @MihaloHrothgar: It is October, it is time for me to past this alltime classic yet again. It will never not make me laugh https://t.co/… 3 hours ago
- Kinda want to watch Daimajin (1966) again. I'm in the mood watch a group of evil warlords fuck around with the loca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction