This is your monthly reminder to finish off those history of science blog posts! The deadline for the 35th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders blog carnival is May 15th, only six days away. The carnival will be hosted by Fëanor at Jost a mon – entries can be submitted through BlogCarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @Astropartigirl: Cue the men growing large beards and not shaving in protest in 3... 2... 1... twitter.com/KimCardinal13/… 2 hours ago
- This is a fun thread to read through to see the different tastes of people! twitter.com/drskyskull/sta… 2 hours ago
- RT @lilfidget: Found an old photo, and tbh, 2 year old me looks like she knew what the news cycle was gonna look like during this administr… 3 hours ago
- (Okay I’ll stop RTing replies now but will read all. Interesting!) 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction