This is your monthly reminder to finish off those history of science blog posts! The deadline for the 35th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders blog carnival is May 15th, only six days away. The carnival will be hosted by Fëanor at Jost a mon – entries can be submitted through BlogCarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @JuliusGoat: There exists no legitimate win for a candidate using the power of their office to cheat. Trump has invalidated himself. Th… 39 minutes ago
- RT @JoshRosenau: Trolling Q so hard. twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… 7 hours ago
- RT @BradfordPearson: Andrew broke this story this morning and by this afternoon the judge has resigned. That’s community journalism at its… 7 hours ago
- Trying to do some ridiculously messy integrals and I may go completely insane. 7 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction