This is your monthly reminder to finish off those history of science blog posts! The deadline for the 35th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders blog carnival is May 15th, only six days away. The carnival will be hosted by Fëanor at Jost a mon – entries can be submitted through BlogCarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- I sleep now. https://t.co/fa1SyCO1KN 4 hours ago
- I once saw @SteveCarell perform at Second City years ago, before he became famous, and he did an improv skit where… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- This plays to me like an angry high school kid yelling at all the cool kids who won't be his friend because he's a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @ginnyhogan_: “I condemn the violence on both sides” - someone who condemns the violence on only one side 4 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction