This is your monthly reminder to finish off those history of science blog posts! The deadline for the 35th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders blog carnival is May 15th, only six days away. The carnival will be hosted by Fëanor at Jost a mon – entries can be submitted through BlogCarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- I think my favorite SCP is SCP-682, the unkillable murderous monster, and especially the long and humorously macabr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @joshtpm: Subpoena Jim Jordan talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/subpoen… via @TPM https://t.co/TdUiqzxZF2 8 hours ago
- Spot the problem with this anti-vaxxer's analogy. Hint: seatbelts aren't designed to protect against disease. https://t.co/0Af98O7H8T 8 hours ago
- RT @JeremyMallin: They won't wear masks in the Capitol, but they wore them there? 😠 twitter.com/RonFilipkowski… 8 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction