This is your monthly reminder to finish off those history of science blog posts! The deadline for the 35th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders blog carnival is May 15th, only six days away. The carnival will be hosted by Fëanor at Jost a mon – entries can be submitted through BlogCarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Sarah, buying vinegar at store. Old lady clerk: “Would you like a bag?” Me: “Nah, she’ll drink it right out of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @brianbeutler: I find it kind of interesting that nobody who fits the description of what these members saw has come forward to say some… 1 hour ago
- RT @PamKeithFL: 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 1 hour ago
- RT @KlasfeldReports: INBOX: @NewYorkStateAG's statement on latest NRA wrinkle “The NRA’s claimed financial status has finally met its mor… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction