This is your monthly reminder to finish off those history of science blog posts! The deadline for the 35th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders blog carnival is May 15th, only six days away. The carnival will be hosted by Fëanor at Jost a mon – entries can be submitted through BlogCarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Now you’ve got me thinking about King Triton’s sexual practices and I hate you twitter.com/rajandelman/st… 7 hours ago
- I think your crotch must hurt twitter.com/alexqarbuckle/… 7 hours ago
- I’m guessing they bought him Burger King. twitter.com/thinkprogress/… 8 hours ago
- “Who are we?? how did we get here?? What has happened to us??” Sadly, the answer to all these rhetorical question… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction