I was hoping to queue up a few blog posts for the next week, but didn’t manage to find the time to do so. I’m traveling to Toronto for a meeting for the next few days, so the blog will probably be rather quiet this week. When I get back, however, I’ve got lots of stuff to talk about- and hopefully will have some nice Toronto pics to share!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @DrJenGunter: like I said @ScottAdamsSays you should actually watch the football (and read the science) twitter.com/jordanuhl/stat… 1 hour ago
- RT @seanmcarroll: The physicist who put the “squared” in “kinetic energy is one-half mass times velocity squared." twitter.com/anitaleirfall/… 5 hours ago
- Just left a reminder note for myself about my book: “end with joke about British woman.” 6 hours ago
- RT @BarackObama: I’ll let you and @ladygaga handle the singing, and we’ll handle the donations. There’s still time to give: https://t.co/o5… 6 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction