I was hoping to queue up a few blog posts for the next week, but didn’t manage to find the time to do so. I’m traveling to Toronto for a meeting for the next few days, so the blog will probably be rather quiet this week. When I get back, however, I’ve got lots of stuff to talk about- and hopefully will have some nice Toronto pics to share!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Looks like the folks inviting me to an event in Mexico next month would like me to give THREE talks. Apparently I offer good talk options. 10 minutes ago
- RT @jonrog1: This is, LITERALLY, the villain speech from the Season 2 finale of #Leverage. Which we pulled from wiretaps of a real-life cor… 13 minutes ago
- Random shout-out to everyone I know on twitter here again! I have some pretty cool followers and have made some pretty good friends. 17 minutes ago
- Pretty sure I still get to go to Italy sometime this summer for a PhD defense, and I'm totally looking forward to it. 21 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction