I was hoping to queue up a few blog posts for the next week, but didn’t manage to find the time to do so. I’m traveling to Toronto for a meeting for the next few days, so the blog will probably be rather quiet this week. When I get back, however, I’ve got lots of stuff to talk about- and hopefully will have some nice Toronto pics to share!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @robinthede: “You might know me as Kelly. I am the first woman of color to have a leading role in a “Star Wars” movie. I am the first… 47 minutes ago
- RT @AmSciMag: Why do researchers so want to study the rare light of an eclipse? @drskyskull explains: americanscientist.org/blog/macroscop… Remembering #… 1 hour ago
- Also, the admins in my department are assholes. I'm asking them politely for help with stuff and I'm getting passive-aggressive shit back. 2 hours ago
- Well, fuck. Air conditioning problem is even worse than I imagined. Need to replace the entire unit for somewhere a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction