I was hoping to queue up a few blog posts for the next week, but didn’t manage to find the time to do so. I’m traveling to Toronto for a meeting for the next few days, so the blog will probably be rather quiet this week. When I get back, however, I’ve got lots of stuff to talk about- and hopefully will have some nice Toronto pics to share!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- A view of Castle SkySkull. https://t.co/cnaURAHAbp 49 minutes ago
- RT @the_moviebob: They should do a #ContinueTheMonsterverse movie where the big problem is one of the Titans goes here and just kinda decid… 2 hours ago
- RT @FossilLocator: Woah, big boom twitter.com/charnick_wx/st… 4 hours ago
- RT @beardedstoner: OK but what if, and stay with me now, but what if his political opposition is radically extremist and incapable of compr… 4 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction