I was hoping to queue up a few blog posts for the next week, but didn’t manage to find the time to do so. I’m traveling to Toronto for a meeting for the next few days, so the blog will probably be rather quiet this week. When I get back, however, I’ve got lots of stuff to talk about- and hopefully will have some nice Toronto pics to share!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- For some reason I immediately had songs from "Cats" running through my head and I don't know why twitter.com/Green_Football… 16 minutes ago
- RT @neva9257: OMG twitter.com/samhooper/stat… https://t.co/L65N3GU5cw 18 minutes ago
- The fact that he didn't burst into flames in any of these photos basically makes me an atheist. twitter.com/VicBergerIV/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @BetteMidler: "Look, she's wearing the Mnuchin Diamond." "Yes. It comes with a curse." "What's the curse?" "Mr. Mnuchin." https://t.co/b… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction