I was hoping to queue up a few blog posts for the next week, but didn’t manage to find the time to do so. I’m traveling to Toronto for a meeting for the next few days, so the blog will probably be rather quiet this week. When I get back, however, I’ve got lots of stuff to talk about- and hopefully will have some nice Toronto pics to share!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @Astropartigirl: Bringing this back because COLD WELDING METALS IN SPACE IS ACTUALLY A THING 👇 twitter.com/Astropartigirl… 5 hours ago
- Because it needs to be said, AGAIN: 1. Viruses need no help whatsoever to become contagious & deadly. They've been… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- I was going to reply to Greg with an example of how conservatives have tried to deny healthcare to groups they don'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @ParkerMolloy: The Trump administration literally tried to make it legal for Emergency Rooms to turn away trans people, but sure thing,… 5 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction