I was hoping to queue up a few blog posts for the next week, but didn’t manage to find the time to do so. I’m traveling to Toronto for a meeting for the next few days, so the blog will probably be rather quiet this week. When I get back, however, I’ve got lots of stuff to talk about- and hopefully will have some nice Toronto pics to share!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @SYFYWIRE: An underwater gem. trib.al/3rqodhk 47 minutes ago
- Reviewed two papers and agreed to review two more just so they'll stop bothering me 54 minutes ago
- RT @gerryconway: Payback’s a bitch. twitter.com/steinkobbe/sta… 55 minutes ago
- Probably need to stop collection vintage D&D products but I keep learning about totally cool things that I never knew existed. 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction