I was hoping to queue up a few blog posts for the next week, but didn’t manage to find the time to do so. I’m traveling to Toronto for a meeting for the next few days, so the blog will probably be rather quiet this week. When I get back, however, I’ve got lots of stuff to talk about- and hopefully will have some nice Toronto pics to share!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Deactivated my @Facebook account, because it is an awful horrible company. Will possibly delete entirely in the near future. 43 minutes ago
- GOPers get really upset when you point out that they're not funny. twitter.com/MysticFajitaNP… 47 minutes ago
- Signal boost! twitter.com/thattinywebsit… 56 minutes ago
- RT @deborahblum: Anti-vaccination stronghold in N.C. hit with state’s worst chickenpox outbreak in 2 decades washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction