I was hoping to queue up a few blog posts for the next week, but didn’t manage to find the time to do so. I’m traveling to Toronto for a meeting for the next few days, so the blog will probably be rather quiet this week. When I get back, however, I’ve got lots of stuff to talk about- and hopefully will have some nice Toronto pics to share!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- From now on, I will call @Scaramucci "Trump's Mini-Me." twitter.com/yashar/status/… 22 minutes ago
- RT @GottaLaff: Check out who's saying this: twitter.com/BillKristol/st… 27 minutes ago
- Currently digging up a paper from 1715 for a different physics blog post. 32 minutes ago
- RT @ezraklein: I'm old enough to remember when GOP promised their repeal and replace bill would stabilize insurance markets: https://t.co/… 39 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction