I was hoping to queue up a few blog posts for the next week, but didn’t manage to find the time to do so. I’m traveling to Toronto for a meeting for the next few days, so the blog will probably be rather quiet this week. When I get back, however, I’ve got lots of stuff to talk about- and hopefully will have some nice Toronto pics to share!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @RawStory: MAGA rioter who tased Officer Fanone claims he was acting upon 'authorization' from Trump: report rawstory.com/capitol-rioter… 15 minutes ago
- RT @IndivisibleTeam: https://t.co/44hPrAHxeo 25 minutes ago
- RT @LOLGOP: Trump had the worst economic record since Hoover, the worst pandemic response in the world, and lost Arizona and Georgia for th… 28 minutes ago
- Still debating going to Los Angeles for a weekend in November and I guess I should decide soon. 29 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction