We had a bit of a delay in the posting of TGS #39, but don’t forget that this means that the deadline for the 40th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, the history of science blog carnival, is coming up quickly! You have 9 days to submit your clever insights into the history of science. This month’s edition will be hosted by Gurdur at Stranger in an Even Stranger Land; submissions can be submitted to the blog carnival website or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @sherifffruitfly: Trump is gonna get us all killed. twitter.com/rjoseph7777/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @SeanMcElwee: Republicans in Oklahoma have cut taxes so much the government can't afford to educate kids 5 days a week. https://t.co/PrH… 1 hour ago
- Hmm... not sure what to do with myself for Memorial Day. I may go into work again. 1 hour ago
- Watching finale of Samurai Jack. I can't recall ever being so anxious about a finale before. 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction