We had a bit of a delay in the posting of TGS #39, but don’t forget that this means that the deadline for the 40th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, the history of science blog carnival, is coming up quickly! You have 9 days to submit your clever insights into the history of science. This month’s edition will be hosted by Gurdur at Stranger in an Even Stranger Land; submissions can be submitted to the blog carnival website or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Oh yay! Congratulations!!! twitter.com/cynixy/status/… 0 minutes ago
- Reminder that @A24 had the best marketing campaign for #TheGreenKnight by releasing an actual roleplaying game base… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @LizSzabo: I love this 12 hours ago
- If Matt is that concerned he should suggest that men take their fiancé’s name twitter.com/AnitaBlanchard… 12 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction