We had a bit of a delay in the posting of TGS #39, but don’t forget that this means that the deadline for the 40th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, the history of science blog carnival, is coming up quickly! You have 9 days to submit your clever insights into the history of science. This month’s edition will be hosted by Gurdur at Stranger in an Even Stranger Land; submissions can be submitted to the blog carnival website or directly to the host blog, as usual.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @RepAdamSchiff: A letter to Lt. Colonel Alexander Vindman: Right does not matter to Donald Trump. But it matters to you. It matters to… 25 minutes ago
- RT @SpaceGeck: @drskyskull 🤔 https://t.co/Kg9G9BYo6W 1 hour ago
- If Mitzi has a twin sitting next to her this would have such a Shining vibe. https://t.co/35HSVAD1oN 2 hours ago
- Well damn I have no idea how they're going to make the show work with this change but I approve of the choice. twitter.com/warnerbrostv/s… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction