Once again, life & work have conspired to keep me from writing (or editing) fiction! I’ll try and post some new weird tales next Monday.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Ghost encounter for the night. @RobynFineArt is unaware of the danger. https://t.co/DSh22cMmkC 45 minutes ago
- Castle SkySkull in progress, in Valheim. https://t.co/GHBAphpdbX 3 hours ago
- RT @GaryRayBetz: One of Trump's Jan 6 patriots. "Texas man who boasted of being at U.S. Capitol during the Jan 6 insurrection arrested for… 4 hours ago
- Started singing, Hey now You’re an ogre Gonna rip limbs Hell yeah 6 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction