Once again, life & work have conspired to keep me from writing (or editing) fiction! I’ll try and post some new weird tales next Monday.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @GWillowWilson: Immortality is that which can be repaired. The only parts that actually needed replacing were the crystal and the exhibi… 54 minutes ago
- Gaah heartbroken again. https://t.co/XayCMNgJuw 21 hours ago
- Hey @samanthorium here's the info on the creepy giant policeman game I was telling you about! store.steampowered.com/app/1373530/Mi… 21 hours ago
- Had an argument with my guitar instructor this morning about whose fault it is that our lesson schedule got screwed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction