Once again, life & work have conspired to keep me from writing (or editing) fiction! I’ll try and post some new weird tales next Monday.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- They should have spelled things out foe-net-ick-lee. twitter.com/Acyn/status/13… 4 hours ago
- RT @AynRandPaulRyan: BREAKING: Grand Jury Deliberations in Breonna Taylor Case Will Be Released nytimes.com/2020/09/28/us/… 4 hours ago
- Ah yes I fondly remember that time I got a $70k haircut at Great Clips and then wrote it off on my taxes. Also that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @stevensantos: I only count one wave and it's been going on for over 6 months now. twitter.com/TIME/status/13… 5 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction