In the wake of my 14 year blog anniversary, I’ve also been hit with one of the biggest episodes of depression I’ve ever experienced. Going to take a bit of time to see if I can hopefully get myself back in shape. This is just a note to let folks know that I’m not gone, but will be on a short hiatus.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Awww thank you! 💕💕💕 twitter.com/probablyfidget… 1 hour ago
- One thing that has become clear this year, between Herschel and Oz, is that the GOP does not do any vetting of thei… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- MATTHEW IT WAS A JOKE A JOOOOOKE twitter.com/mgeosci/status… 4 hours ago
- “I can fix war in a tweet” is probably the epitome of tech bro arrogance https://t.co/8IFEyCW5Ou 4 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction