In the wake of my 14 year blog anniversary, I’ve also been hit with one of the biggest episodes of depression I’ve ever experienced. Going to take a bit of time to see if I can hopefully get myself back in shape. This is just a note to let folks know that I’m not gone, but will be on a short hiatus.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- This is really weird -- I spent 20 years living in Chicago and the suburbs and never heard of Malört until now. I t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- I am shocked, shocked to see a kid who became a teenager has suddenly become rebellious twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence… 1 hour ago
- Threw my eclipse photos into a little blog post! twitter.com/drskyskull/sta… 1 hour ago
- Rough photos of lunar eclipse 2022 skullsinthestars.com/2022/05/16/rou… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction