In the wake of my 14 year blog anniversary, I’ve also been hit with one of the biggest episodes of depression I’ve ever experienced. Going to take a bit of time to see if I can hopefully get myself back in shape. This is just a note to let folks know that I’m not gone, but will be on a short hiatus.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- My depression is probably split 50/50 chemical and recent trauma in my life, because I can literally have the wrong… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Well, she nailed the "never again" part on her shirt. twitter.com/Frank_Schaeffe… 2 hours ago
- I suspect the answer involves some combination of "14" and "88". twitter.com/jessphoenix201… 2 hours ago
- RT @b_denum: This is old but always gets me 😂 https://t.co/au750k5tYk 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction