Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @goldietaylor: There is a reason it is used infrequently to apply to Americans by Americans. Doing so would erode the us vs. them mental… 4 hours ago
- RT @goldietaylor: ‘Terrorism’ is, among other things, a deeply political term. The meaning is shifted to meet certain aims. 4 hours ago
- Did you ever wonder who the “we” is in tweets like this? It’s not me, someone who saw the original trilogy in theat… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- The Poynting vector is a vector that roughly indicates the direction and magnitude of power flux of an EM wave. I s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction