Well, National Novel Writing Month began today, and I decided to do it! For those who are interested, you can keep track of my word count at this link. I may publish some excerpts of the book as I go along, but for now I’m afraid that subjecting it to scrutiny will only slow me down (like many writers, I’m temperamental.)
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Consider what Trump was doing right after his own son was born, I'm sure he misspoke. He meant to say "porn." twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 15 minutes ago
- The fact that Trump can't speak properly aside, he was also LYING. twitter.com/AynRandPaulRya… 17 minutes ago
- Fetuses should also have a job by month five. Breast milk doesn't grow on trees, you takers. twitter.com/drskyskull/sta… 20 minutes ago
- Goddamn lazy fetuses need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and get out of the womb by month four. twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 22 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction