Well, National Novel Writing Month began today, and I decided to do it! For those who are interested, you can keep track of my word count at this link. I may publish some excerpts of the book as I go along, but for now I’m afraid that subjecting it to scrutiny will only slow me down (like many writers, I’m temperamental.)
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Okay, I need to shut up and go to bed. 'Night! 6 hours ago
- If you've managed to piss off Sam Neill, then you've really fucked up because my impression is that he's generally… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @TwoPaddocks: Seriously? You are actually giving this crazy batshit stuff oxygen ? Its grossly insulting to NASA , those extraordinarily… 6 hours ago
- BTW, even though I follow 4000 people and am followed by 14,500ish, you'd be surprised how much I am aware of my fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction