Well, National Novel Writing Month began today, and I decided to do it! For those who are interested, you can keep track of my word count at this link. I may publish some excerpts of the book as I go along, but for now I’m afraid that subjecting it to scrutiny will only slow me down (like many writers, I’m temperamental.)
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- I sleep now. https://t.co/fa1SyCO1KN 3 hours ago
- I once saw @SteveCarell perform at Second City years ago, before he became famous, and he did an improv skit where… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- This plays to me like an angry high school kid yelling at all the cool kids who won't be his friend because he's a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @ginnyhogan_: “I condemn the violence on both sides” - someone who condemns the violence on only one side 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction