Well, National Novel Writing Month began today, and I decided to do it! For those who are interested, you can keep track of my word count at this link. I may publish some excerpts of the book as I go along, but for now I’m afraid that subjecting it to scrutiny will only slow me down (like many writers, I’m temperamental.)
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @TheOperaGeek: *stares exhaustedly* https://t.co/kmK1uzA1nb 8 hours ago
- RT @maxseddon: Russian TikTokers practicing their English to avoid getting arrested during Navalny protests. “If they try to throw you int… 8 hours ago
- RT @atrupar: REPORTER: You've joked a couple times about the difference between the Trump and Biden administrations. Do you feel less const… 8 hours ago
- This is another one of those moments where I feel poor Tucker hasn't really thought through the implications of wha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction