Well, National Novel Writing Month began today, and I decided to do it! For those who are interested, you can keep track of my word count at this link. I may publish some excerpts of the book as I go along, but for now I’m afraid that subjecting it to scrutiny will only slow me down (like many writers, I’m temperamental.)
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- I thought it was a bit much for Jon Snow to spell out “Goodbye” in charred corpses as Drogon took flight. 1 hour ago
- For those upset at how GoT ended, do what I did when Mass Effect 3 pissed me off: pick a branching point where you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- I’m getting really good at ordering Burger King in Chinese. 2 hours ago
- I have a good motivation to stay at work until after 4: because I know that the cleaning lady will barge until my h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction