Well, National Novel Writing Month began today, and I decided to do it! For those who are interested, you can keep track of my word count at this link. I may publish some excerpts of the book as I go along, but for now I’m afraid that subjecting it to scrutiny will only slow me down (like many writers, I’m temperamental.)
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @igorvolsky: In other words, the DOJ now has evidence that **a Russian nationalist infiltrated the @NRA in order to influence the 2016 e… 15 minutes ago
- RT @DrMRFrancis: @drskyskull I tend to prefer fash browns, but they involve more effort 42 minutes ago
- RT @DrMRFrancis: I gotta focus on work, but it's damn hard for some odd treason 46 minutes ago
- RT @Literature_Lady: I've had half a bottle of wine, and I fucking love history, so let me tell y'all about how Lady Margaret Russell outsm… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction