I put this in the category of things I found that I wasn’t looking for: it looks like a movie based on Robert E. Howard’s Solomon Kane is slated for release sometime in 2008! My blog title, of course, is taken from the title of one of my favorite Kane stories. It will be interesting to see what is done with Kane in movie form, but if it’s anything like Hollywood’s various takes on Howard’s other character, Conan, I’m a little scared…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- BREAKING: Person uses words https://t.co/5YVzaxCAHC 1 hour ago
- RT @PeteSouza: I don’t get it: why the fuck is this a fucking story? 1 hour ago
- RT @NoahBookbinder: New from @CREWcrew: Documents we obtained via a lawsuit show that USPS seriously mismanaged Louis DeJoy's conflicts of… 1 hour ago
- FIRE. HIM. FIRE DEJOY. twitter.com/CREWcrew/statu… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction