I’ve got lots of nifty science stuff to blog about, but this week the fiancée and I will be closing on our new house and moving in, so I’ll probably be posting short and light. I’ll hopefully be back next week with a broader collection of blog posts (on the other hand, I have to start working on an NSF CAREER award, so maybe not).
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Tonight is a good night to reread “The Premature Burial.” 43 minutes ago
- Fuck you cookie now you’re just being patronizing https://t.co/4Jtu1EOnLH 50 minutes ago
- RT @HeerJeet: This meme is worth reviving just for this. twitter.com/7im/status/117… 55 minutes ago
- Trump: “Nothing bad happened!” Us: “So you’ll release the whistleblower complaint to Congress?” Trump: “Oh god no” twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction