I’ve got lots of nifty science stuff to blog about, but this week the fiancée and I will be closing on our new house and moving in, so I’ll probably be posting short and light. I’ll hopefully be back next week with a broader collection of blog posts (on the other hand, I have to start working on an NSF CAREER award, so maybe not).
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- "How dare Iran put its airspace under our drone!" he continued, presumably. twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/… 1 hour ago
- I've got a working VPN right now and am desperately trying to think of things I want to look at on the internet tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- I just found an optics paper with the words "vortex avalanche" in the title and I'm all like https://t.co/M57oOk0D4e 3 hours ago
- RT @artologica: I can't make it to #ASMicrobe this year but you can save 10% online with code TWEEPS etsy.com/shop/artologica https://t.co/D… 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction