I’ve got lots of nifty science stuff to blog about, but this week the fiancée and I will be closing on our new house and moving in, so I’ll probably be posting short and light. I’ll hopefully be back next week with a broader collection of blog posts (on the other hand, I have to start working on an NSF CAREER award, so maybe not).
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- I backed this product, incidentally! It also has the cool option of buying a digital copy of the RPG for yourself a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 minutes ago
- Time for this gif again. https://t.co/TmZgysb2Jd 9 minutes ago
- RT @Ni1anj0na: 🎯💁🏾♀️ twitter.com/scottbraddock/… 49 minutes ago
- RT @LDBurnett: Please read this strong letter from @aaup to @collincollege president H. Neil Matkin. The college has beclowned itself and b… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction