I’m workin’ on some spiffy new posts. In the meantime, I note that a commenter, JasonF at Balloon Juice, wrote up the auto industry conundrum as a play in three acts. It’s quite excellent: read it here.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @jesswade: Karikó is totally on it. " 'Do you think society values science enough?' 'Counterquestion: Why do you think that people are… 1 hour ago
- RT @jesswade: "The issue is that all the money and prestige are very centralized in the world of science. If you are not close to that cent… 1 hour ago
- RT @Shortwoman93: People always ask why the tech companies don’t stop targeted harassment campaigns, and items like…you need to realize the… 1 hour ago
- Random virtual hugs for my good friend @probablyfidget tonight, for many reasons. 5 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction