The new year is supposedly a time for looking forward… I say it’s a great time for looking back! There are 13 days left until the deadline for the 7th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, to be held at The Questionable Authority. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual! Let’s see a good crop of classic science blogging for the new year!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- She spent her youth rocking out to the song “Estate taxes fuck off.” twitter.com/businessinside… 1 hour ago
- I RESENT THIS I AM MORE OF AN UNPAID EXECUTIONER HOBBYIST twitter.com/tressiemcphd/s… 1 hour ago
- RT @khayadlanga: Many of us know this famous picture of Tommie Smith and John Carlos. But few know the bravery and tragedy of the white guy… 1 hour ago
- RT @heyprofbow: OOOh, my kids are learning this in middle school, but I'm saving this to give them. twitter.com/InnesAlison/st… 1 hour ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction