The new year is supposedly a time for looking forward… I say it’s a great time for looking back! There are 13 days left until the deadline for the 7th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders, to be held at The Questionable Authority. Entries can be submitted through blogcarnival.com or directly to the host blog, as usual! Let’s see a good crop of classic science blogging for the new year!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @ellle_em: GREAT NOW I WANNA DIE twitter.com/OurWorldcomic/… 47 minutes ago
- Signal boosting a talented photographer, and happy birthday, Megan! twitter.com/_AmandaWyss/st… 2 hours ago
- By the way, I really feel like we should regard the stunning bigotry of our country as a threat to national security. 2 hours ago
- I mean, this isn't that difficult to understand, or unprecedented. Paper money has no inherent value, but has value… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction