Just a friendly reminder/request, as always: there’s 10 days left until the 12th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders! I seem to be unable to reach the originally scheduled host of the carnival for this month, so ecoli over at Thoughts from gut bacteria has graciously agreed to fill in on short notice. Ecoli is sweetening the pot with a $15 Amazon gift card for the best submission, judging TBD! Let’s get some good entries going!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @ChuckWendig: That or see if Trump's Coca-Cola button is hooked up to a very different kind of coke. twitter.com/drskyskull/sta… 2 hours ago
- The recent performance of @Scaramucci and the whole Trump team makes me think we should check the carbon monoxide levels in the White House. 2 hours ago
- RT @Lupita_Nyongo: Did you see me at Comic Con?! #SDCC2017 https://t.co/9Vnx4ss96d 2 hours ago
- RT @indrevis: Who needs a cuddle party? twitter.com/planetepics/st… 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction