Just a friendly reminder/request, as always: there’s 10 days left until the 12th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders! I seem to be unable to reach the originally scheduled host of the carnival for this month, so ecoli over at Thoughts from gut bacteria has graciously agreed to fill in on short notice. Ecoli is sweetening the pot with a $15 Amazon gift card for the best submission, judging TBD! Let’s get some good entries going!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @marcusgilmer: the deep dark morning of the soul https://t.co/6YPR5uSueW 12 minutes ago
- Does Hallmark make a card that says “I’m sorry I cheated on you with Russian prostitutes making golden showers”? twitter.com/ddale8/status/… 26 minutes ago
- RT @KenTremendous: *This* is the con-man who's fleecing the country. He can't even lie well. It's so embarrassing, for us. https://t.co/n4J… 29 minutes ago
- Dropped Sabrina for her chemo treatment. Very anxious as always. 36 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction