Just a friendly reminder/request, as always: there’s 10 days left until the 12th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders! I seem to be unable to reach the originally scheduled host of the carnival for this month, so ecoli over at Thoughts from gut bacteria has graciously agreed to fill in on short notice. Ecoli is sweetening the pot with a $15 Amazon gift card for the best submission, judging TBD! Let’s get some good entries going!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Actually, I think the innocent people being brutalized and tortured by your immigration gestapo are pretty opposed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 minutes ago
- You know, even if you assume that @realDonaldTrump has just misspoken over the past few days, maybe someone who can… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 minutes ago
- RT @erinbiba: I just thought you guys needed to see this picture of my cat. https://t.co/geiBemTZ5b 25 minutes ago
- RT @sarahdwire: Sarah Sanders says the president was saying "no" to answering the question. The exchange from today: REPORTER: Is Russia s… 36 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction