Just a friendly reminder/request, as always: there’s 10 days left until the 12th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders! I seem to be unable to reach the originally scheduled host of the carnival for this month, so ecoli over at Thoughts from gut bacteria has graciously agreed to fill in on short notice. Ecoli is sweetening the pot with a $15 Amazon gift card for the best submission, judging TBD! Let’s get some good entries going!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @ellle_em: GREAT NOW I WANNA DIE twitter.com/OurWorldcomic/… 40 minutes ago
- Signal boosting a talented photographer, and happy birthday, Megan! twitter.com/_AmandaWyss/st… 2 hours ago
- By the way, I really feel like we should regard the stunning bigotry of our country as a threat to national security. 2 hours ago
- I mean, this isn't that difficult to understand, or unprecedented. Paper money has no inherent value, but has value… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction