Just a friendly reminder/request, as always: there’s 10 days left until the 12th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders! I seem to be unable to reach the originally scheduled host of the carnival for this month, so ecoli over at Thoughts from gut bacteria has graciously agreed to fill in on short notice. Ecoli is sweetening the pot with a $15 Amazon gift card for the best submission, judging TBD! Let’s get some good entries going!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- I should probably go to bed early. 9 minutes ago
- I'm only 50% certain that Trump is going to kill us all. #SomehowThisMakesSense twitter.com/mcnees/status/… 18 minutes ago
- I ate like half a bag of peanut M&Ms tonight but Trump's gonna kill us all so it doesn't really matter. 21 minutes ago
- RT @robertloerzel: Lupita Nyong’o tells her Weinstein story: “Now that we are speaking, let us never shut up about this kind of thing.” htt… 22 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction