Just a friendly reminder/request, as always: there’s 10 days left until the 12th edition of The Giant’s Shoulders! I seem to be unable to reach the originally scheduled host of the carnival for this month, so ecoli over at Thoughts from gut bacteria has graciously agreed to fill in on short notice. Ecoli is sweetening the pot with a $15 Amazon gift card for the best submission, judging TBD! Let’s get some good entries going!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @Rainmaker1973: Giant honeybees nest in the open and have evolved a plethora of defence behaviors. Against predatory wasps, including ho… 1 hour ago
- RT @timischalamet: thanos found dead in a ditch https://t.co/uVIRYcHPGf 1 hour ago
- RT @geolizzy: When I took physics in college, I noticed my prof was marking my papers lower than the guys in my class. When I confronted hi… 3 hours ago
- RT @AdamSchiff: Trump is resisting every Congressional request for testimony and documents related to our oversight responsibility. Like a… 11 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction