By the way, if you’re looking for other blogging about the Frontiers in Optics meeting, there are 3 official bloggers this year, and they can be read here. I actually know Adam and Bob, and I’m absolutely convinced they’re trying to muscle in on my turf! I’m posting a mental note to crush them sometime in the future…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- There's never been a nazi rally for Joe Biden, either. twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/s… 43 minutes ago
- I feel like I can really measure how adversely the pandemic has hit everyone just by the level of craziness that th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 53 minutes ago
- RT @RepAdamSchiff: A letter to Lt. Colonel Alexander Vindman: Right does not matter to Donald Trump. But it matters to you. It matters to… 1 hour ago
- RT @SpaceGeck: @drskyskull 🤔 https://t.co/Kg9G9BYo6W 3 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction