By the way, if you’re looking for other blogging about the Frontiers in Optics meeting, there are 3 official bloggers this year, and they can be read here. I actually know Adam and Bob, and I’m absolutely convinced they’re trying to muscle in on my turf! I’m posting a mental note to crush them sometime in the future…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @imillhiser: Journalists should be cautious about using the word "lying." That word implies intent, and we should be cautious about clai… 2 minutes ago
- RT @DKirk731: This is me 🥲 59 minutes ago
- RT @yanamrzv: First photo: May 26, 2018, the Russian Embassy in Kyiv. Ukraine mourns the victims of the fire in the Zimnyaya Vishnya shoppi… 1 hour ago
- Can we all agree that abhorrent fish monsters should not have a say in the rights of women twitter.com/damedic7276/st… https://t.co/u3I2NaP4LX 2 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction