By the way, if you’re looking for other blogging about the Frontiers in Optics meeting, there are 3 official bloggers this year, and they can be read here. I actually know Adam and Bob, and I’m absolutely convinced they’re trying to muscle in on my turf! I’m posting a mental note to crush them sometime in the future…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @Russocrat: "We have party leaders from both races, Aryan *and* Anglo-Saxon!" twitter.com/drskyskull/sta… 8 minutes ago
- RT @WhySharksMatter: These AMAs have gotten weird since the election... twitter.com/avishr/status/… 11 minutes ago
- RT @bobcesca_go: #SoMuchWinning #Trumpcare #MAGA twitter.com/thehill/status… 13 minutes ago
- "I'm the engineer! Woo woo!" -- @realDonaldTrump🇷🇺 https://t.co/XiZowAbJ4C 13 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction