By the way, if you’re looking for other blogging about the Frontiers in Optics meeting, there are 3 official bloggers this year, and they can be read here. I actually know Adam and Bob, and I’m absolutely convinced they’re trying to muscle in on my turf! I’m posting a mental note to crush them sometime in the future…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @colocha_rachel: This is a really excellent speech and a really excellent guide for our own practices of justice-seeking and world-build… 0 minutes ago
- Jim honestly looks rather terrified in this clip. twitter.com/twmentality1/s… 7 minutes ago
- Impeachment for Republicans has the same effect as drinking from the wrong grail. twitter.com/B52Malmet/stat… 19 minutes ago
- RT @MartynMcL: Rod Stewart's model railway inspired by postwar Manhattan - a design which took him 20+ years to build, and spans 1,500 squa… 21 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction