By the way, if you’re looking for other blogging about the Frontiers in Optics meeting, there are 3 official bloggers this year, and they can be read here. I actually know Adam and Bob, and I’m absolutely convinced they’re trying to muscle in on my turf! I’m posting a mental note to crush them sometime in the future…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @KellyCanuckTO: The perfect job doesn’t exi... https://t.co/6zwajY2FvM 2 minutes ago
- Just to clarify something here: @SecPompeo’s great-grandparents came from Italy in an era when Italians were being… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 minutes ago
- RT @harikunzru: Post Brexit, the UK seems to be transforming itself into a land from a 1920’s children’s story 19 minutes ago
- RT @JamesBSumner: Rare case here of a non-evasive headline and framing. This thing happened because that thing happened. https://t.co/hR2… 20 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction