By the way, if you’re looking for other blogging about the Frontiers in Optics meeting, there are 3 official bloggers this year, and they can be read here. I actually know Adam and Bob, and I’m absolutely convinced they’re trying to muscle in on my turf! I’m posting a mental note to crush them sometime in the future…
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @jonathanchait: This is because of the orb, isn't it? twitter.com/lachlan/status… 7 minutes ago
- Uh... Trump? Pretty sure that the intelligence shared is the real concern, not as much that it happened to come fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 minutes ago
- 😳😳😳 twitter.com/coo_bear/statu… 15 minutes ago
- RT @KateClancy: I got my first hate mail for arguing against the @IGBIllinois Watson talk - was called a "fucking cunt." Now you know who s… 16 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction