Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Apparently twitter’s algorithms aren’t smart enough to detect satire. Or twitter loves nazis. Or both. I’m thinking… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @jpbrammer: I saw that "Ted Cruz's beard is hot" article. romaine lettuce was right to try to kill us 9 hours ago
- Whew this damn blog post is almost 3000 words and it's not done yet. It's always a problem when the person whose sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Researching Count Rumford, and I learned that he invented a nutritional soup for the poor, Rumford's soup, and now… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction