Just a short note that I’ve added Renaissance Mathematicus to the blogroll, a long overdue addition! For those readers here who like the history of science, I can highly recommend thonyc’s blog, if you haven’t been reading it already! A mission statement about the scope and contents can be read here.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- If the country manages to be saved from Trump,and the GOP, I'm going to have an Ackbar-level sigh of relief. https://t.co/ERUyKhotbI 6 hours ago
- RT @DrJenGunter: This makes no sense @LundgrenShannon death makes one ineligible for hospice twitter.com/txindyjourno/s… 7 hours ago
- Right: me at the beginning of 2017 Left: me now https://t.co/3VPK22ff0C 7 hours ago
- RT @brianklaas: The senior Trump administration official who briefed the press about climate change policy is not familiar with basic clima… 7 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction