Just a short note that I’ve added Renaissance Mathematicus to the blogroll, a long overdue addition! For those readers here who like the history of science, I can highly recommend thonyc’s blog, if you haven’t been reading it already! A mission statement about the scope and contents can be read here.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- I think my favorite SCP is SCP-682, the unkillable murderous monster, and especially the long and humorously macabr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @joshtpm: Subpoena Jim Jordan talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/subpoen… via @TPM https://t.co/TdUiqzxZF2 8 hours ago
- Spot the problem with this anti-vaxxer's analogy. Hint: seatbelts aren't designed to protect against disease. https://t.co/0Af98O7H8T 8 hours ago
- RT @JeremyMallin: They won't wear masks in the Capitol, but they wore them there? 😠 twitter.com/RonFilipkowski… 8 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction