Just a short note that I’ve added Renaissance Mathematicus to the blogroll, a long overdue addition! For those readers here who like the history of science, I can highly recommend thonyc’s blog, if you haven’t been reading it already! A mission statement about the scope and contents can be read here.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Random shout-out to everyone I know on twitter here again! I have some pretty cool followers and have made some pretty good friends. 4 minutes ago
- Pretty sure I still get to go to Italy sometime this summer for a PhD defense, and I'm totally looking forward to it. 8 minutes ago
- The problem is that most of us don't agree with ANYTHING Trump does. A big part of that is that the only thing he a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 27 minutes ago
- RT @etherniko: @drskyskull rijksmuseum.nl/en/collection/… 29 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction