Just a short note that I’ve added Renaissance Mathematicus to the blogroll, a long overdue addition! For those readers here who like the history of science, I can highly recommend thonyc’s blog, if you haven’t been reading it already! A mission statement about the scope and contents can be read here.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @owillis: "do me a solid" by doing literally the easiest political thing in the world, and the gop president and his party is so infused… 17 minutes ago
- RT @franklinleonard: Every new part of this sentence is an unexpected adventure. 19 minutes ago
- RT @Chaneil_James: Hi everyone, I'm sure you've seen random parts of my story as I've gone along. Here it is explained in more detail. I am… 21 minutes ago
- RT @jeffvandermeer: There's an actual cover up going on in FL at our governor's direction. The media needs to push back. We're at a high le… 22 minutes ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction