Just a short note that I’ve added Renaissance Mathematicus to the blogroll, a long overdue addition! For those readers here who like the history of science, I can highly recommend thonyc’s blog, if you haven’t been reading it already! A mission statement about the scope and contents can be read here.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- RT @AP_Politics: The nation's next inaugural poet is an old pro at ceremonial occasions and she's only 22. Amanda Gorman will read her poem… 12 minutes ago
- Suddenly thought of this Peanuts cartoon and it is a mood for life. https://t.co/e5WWv1H9Sa 9 hours ago
- Dungeon Master in tonight's D&D game had a scratchy voice connection which made it really hard for me to focus. I a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Thinking of the line from Raiders of the Lost Ark: "Your appearance is exactly the way I imagined." twitter.com/nycjim/status/… 10 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction