Just a short note that I’ve added Renaissance Mathematicus to the blogroll, a long overdue addition! For those readers here who like the history of science, I can highly recommend thonyc’s blog, if you haven’t been reading it already! A mission statement about the scope and contents can be read here.
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is an associate professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- Speaking of cats, Rascal is sprawled across my arm. This is standard for him. #goodnight https://t.co/Ho8kRvJYJd 6 hours ago
- RT @josefkstories: PRODUCER: Kevin can you please just write "monsters growling" SUBTITLE WRITER: how dare you stand between me and my art,… 6 hours ago
- Perfection. 😂😂😂😂😂 twitter.com/perlmutations/… 6 hours ago
- Sure, why not? *click* https://t.co/ocYR4b7ojE 6 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction