We still could REALLY use some more hosts for the carnival! If you’ve got a blog and want to see the history of science carnival continue, please consider being a host!
Search Skulls in the Stars:
- The author of Skulls in the Stars is a professor of physics, specializing in optical science, at UNC Charlotte. The blog covers topics in physics and optics, the history of science, classic pulp fantasy and horror fiction, and the surprising intersections between these areas.
- In just two days, I get to watch a TV show about people dressed in weird vintage clothing move around objects using… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- This is fucking horrific. If law enforcement won't do anything in such a situation, there's literally no point to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Watching another Six Million Dollar Man episode before bed. "Return of the Robot Maker." 7 hours ago
- RT @amayor: this should inspire a historical novel about ancient Babylon 7 hours ago
- … the Hell?
- General science
- History of science
- role-playing games
- Science news
- Weird fiction